Votes: 35 23.2%

• Total voters

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Bro, regardless of how you or even thurman wants to twist it, you shouldnt be up 3 in the morning gambling before the biggest moment of your life lol
Most of u guys wouldnt even stay up until 3am if you had an important job interview in the afternoon.
It just shows where your head is at.
Please dont compare thurman's focus to floyd's lol
Floyd always put boxing and his condition first

Son was out there gambling and having fun like a tourist lol

No offense here friend, but try and think of this from the boxers prospective. This wasn't Keith's first fight, he was undefeated before he fought Pac and had prepared for 28/29 other fights, probably the exactly same way. Fights don't start til what 6pm Vegas time, with the main even being at like 10pm? So if he stayed out til 6am he'd still have plenty of time to rest up. Likewise, cutting weight is fukking hard and dude probably needed a respite. Had nothing to do with him losing the fight.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
You're right, it's trash this way too, them hyping up their guys can be mad annoying, I can't recall them not acknowledging at all another champion though.

Then there's DAZN too where the quality of the team is simply :upsetfavre:

Man, I'm starting to harken back the HBO/Sho days :huhldup: They were biased too but the positions and the relationship with each other was established, I like to think there was at least some kind of a mutual respect between the two "worlds", now everybody (except Showtime who barely do shows anymore) are new and they are jockeying for position, they have no established relationship with the other teams and they see these few years of "chaos" as the opportunity to leave their rivals in the dust.

It won't happen tho, it never happened, boxing is too fractured for that
PBC can make people believe only they exist but only in 147, 154 and a few other divisions
and the same with others, DAZN with 160, ESPN with 175...
I watched a Russian stream this AM, and that was much better cause I didn;t have to listen to bullshyt commentary

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No offense here friend, but try and think of this from the boxers prospective. This wasn't Keith's first fight, he was undefeated before he fought Pac and had prepared for 28/29 other fights, probably the exactly same way. Fights don't start til what 6pm Vegas time, with the main even being at like 10pm? So if he stayed out til 6am he'd still have plenty of time to rest up. Likewise, cutting weight is fukking hard and dude probably needed a respite. Had nothing to do with him losing the fight.
when adrian broner of all people is telling you to go home, you know u r doing something wrong.
but we can agreed to disagree

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I actually agree with Feldman's score of 114-113 for Thurman :ohwelp:

Aside from the body shot on Thurman in the 10th, Pacquiao really ain't so shyt the 2nd half of the fight :yeshrug:

No complaints or excuses though, Pacman did his thing. All props to him. Thurman fukked up with his gameplan, and he was an idiot for backing up with his hands at his waste. Should have known better. The body shot that had him hurt in the 10th was the final nail in the coffin.

Pac still gets the shyt beat outta him by Spence and Crawford though :ohwelp:

One question to my fellow #Thurmainator breh

*pulls out consistency cop badge*

Did you have GGG/Canelo 2 a GGG win or at least a draw?

You know I gotta fukk with you and see who you giving the benefit of the doubt to because their damn near the same style of fight. It's just hard to see Thurman still winning with that knockdown and getting hurt late and have GGG losing without getting dropped but still out throwing and out landing, and hurting Canelo bad late in the fight. :youngsabo:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
No evidence to suggest either one of them beat the shyt out of Pac...
Styles make fights but compare how Pac did with Horn (even if you though Pac won) vs how Crawford abused him and beat the living shyt outta him, Horn hasn't even won a round there.

Pac can beat anyone at 147 except those 2 imo... Those 2 are elite in their primes

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Well he tried what Horn did and lost just like Horn did...

Only difference here was Sometimes didn't have hometown judges to bail him out...
Pac lit up Horn too sometimes but Horn was able to use his physical strength on Pac, ragdolling him, roughing him up, Keith sometimes had success going forward but often times it seemed Pac is the one who moves him around and not the other way.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Besides Spence, Swift got the best chance of beating manny.. the timing N power when he punches when you punch... that’s how you beat Pac...word to Marquez

Now Swift goin get lit tf up in the process...but if he catches Manny in an exchange it’s goin be :deadmanny:

#swiftset :Swift1:

The Swift that went ham on Granados got the best chance imo. Plus we know Danny got the chin and toughness to take the offense. You can't be afraid to stay active while leading and countering. All that lull shyt gets you lit up. Even the spots where JMM would drop his work rate a lil or get too hesitant, he'd get outworked in those spots.

I won't say Spence until I see him deal with Porter first. I feel like that will be Spence first official test since Mikey was undersized and Brook although good was prolly a lil ruined from the ggg fight. I won't even mention Crawford since we know less about him at welter than Spence. Khan ain't really the type of fight you need to get ready for the top of welter.