Votes: 35 23.2%

• Total voters

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I actually agree with Feldman's score of 114-113 for Thurman :ohwelp:

Aside from the body shot on Thurman in the 10th, Pacquiao really ain't so shyt the 2nd half of the fight :yeshrug:

No complaints or excuses though, Pacman did his thing. All props to him. Thurman fukked up with his gameplan, and he was an idiot for backing up with his hands at his waste. Should have known better. The body shot that had him hurt in the 10th was the final nail in the coffin.

Pac still gets the shyt beat outta him by Spence and Crawford though :ohwelp:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I know everybody is trying to push their roster but what PBC been doing lately is petty as fukk. Pretending like Crawford, Callum Smith and whoever is a rival to their in-house fighters in the divisions they focus on just don’t exist.
You watch an ESPN top rank broadcast before brotha?

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
You watch an ESPN top rank broadcast before brotha?
You're right, it's trash this way too, them hyping up their guys can be mad annoying, I can't recall them not acknowledging at all another champion though.

Then there's DAZN too where the quality of the team is simply :upsetfavre:

Man, I'm starting to harken back the HBO/Sho days :huhldup: They were biased too but the positions and the relationship with each other was established, I like to think there was at least some kind of a mutual respect between the two "worlds", now everybody (except Showtime who barely do shows anymore) are new and they are jockeying for position, they have no established relationship with the other teams and they see these few years of "chaos" as the opportunity to leave their rivals in the dust.

It won't happen tho, it never happened, boxing is too fractured for that
PBC can make people believe only they exist but only in 147, 154 and a few other divisions
and the same with others, DAZN with 160, ESPN with 175...

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
We’ll see what’ happens with Keith..

He should have took Another get back fight against a Jamal James or someone on that level. Especially with the rust he showed against Lopez. This was a Cash out and very well could be his last meaningful fight. But as a huge fan of him and the sport I hope he bounces back and stays active. He’s still one of the best Welterweights In the division, one loss against an all time great (especially with how hard he fought) doesn’t diminish that. For now fukk that fine ass Arabial bytch and get
Your mind clear One Time
full