Votes: 35 23.2%

• Total voters

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Fox entire operation was ghetto as hell.

Mancini sounded punch drunk
Tha audio man needed to be fired.
They had porter as an announcer then took him away from his job to get ethered by Spence...
Deontay Wilder sounded like a casual talking about boxing.

Jesus. Step your shyt up

So right, they need to step up their production value and more consistent overall boxing cards, especially for their PPV events. There's no way Spence vs. Porter is PPV fight.

The only thing I do like is PBC/FOX does put more emphasis on the fighters to market themselves to casuals.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
tenor.gif

#Pactards

Exactly." I had him winning" How convenient. Hold it and don't let go, breh

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Look at how Skye made AJ vs Wlad look like a huge deal and a grand spectacle, and look at how Fox made this look like a a Pac 12 football nightcap :scust:

I was searching long and hard :dame: for a Sky stream of the fight but couldn't find it :mjcry:/ Fox broadcasting team is shytty and that's being kind

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
We know how much pacman like that pointless VADA testing.

Juice all year

Urine before test right before and right after fight.

Pointless with steroids that wash out on 24 hours

Calves always covered now.

He juiced.

Calves probably look like body builders

[URL='https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjEyrS-usbjAhVNbKwKHYIdDkIQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foot-pain-explored.com%2Fswollen-feet-and-ankles.html&psig=AOvVaw3bV8SGPI8FR-U3P8o7oxg5&ust=1563813769653312'] [/URL]

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Thurman beats Ugas

Ugas vs Swift would be on Danny

Swift already beat Granados but if you meant Mikey then I think Swift beats him too
Actually just accidentally wrote Granados there
wanted to write Lipinets

Imo Ugas beats Swift now
Ugas vs Thurman is a pick em

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see why this is a big deal. I could understand if he was drinking and smoking....but gambling?......who gives a shyt:what:......is he supposed to stay in his hotel room staring at a picture of manny pacquiao?......He prolly wanted to relax and calm his nerves before the fight. You bout to be in the biggest fight of your life, you prolly don't wanna be cooped up in your room thinking about the shyt all night. Some guys wake up right before they head to the arena. Floyd always went to bed around 7-8am during his career. Keith lost because he wasn't good enough, not because he played some blackjack the night before.
Bro, regardless of how you or even thurman wants to twist it, you shouldnt be up 3 in the morning gambling before the biggest moment of your life lol
Most of u guys wouldnt even stay up until 3am if you had an important job interview in the afternoon.
It just shows where your head is at.
Please dont compare thurman's focus to floyd's lol
Floyd always put boxing and his condition first

Son was out there gambling and having fun like a tourist lol

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Bro, regardless of how you or even thurman wants to twist it, you shouldnt be up 3 in the morning gambling before the biggest moment of your life lol
Most of u guys wouldnt even stay up until 3am if you had an important job interview in the afternoon.

He believed his own hype. That's why. Thought this would be a walk in the park. Now nikkas have to recognize the greatness of one Jeff Horn :mjlol:

Last edited:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Lennox Lewis and Joe Goosen were terrible during the main event.

The bias was just too hard to stomach.

Lennox was literally sleep walking and both him and Goosen were contradicting their own comments every few minutes.
Goosen should've been exhiled after the Mikey vs Errol performance.:mjpls:

Daps

Man. The way these dudes talk, I know they live in their momma's basement with their name on the orange juice in the fridge.