Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
cumberland farms has the best ice cream..esp after sippin slow

anyways my thoughts

i dug the fights on fox pre ppv

my naija breh ajagba went the distance in a good young prospect fight with the turkish cat which i think will help him develop into a better fighter
still not a personal fan of caleb plant but he at least showed a level whipping mike lee like he did...but he's still under the microscope
mike lee :hhh: needs to go ahead and retire from boxing...he doesnt need it and he hadn't improved at all since the days where he was on TV regularly..use your brain and talk about the sport

the card on paper was on point; how it played it out wasnt

nery vs payano was good but nery showed a little too much struggle tonight
lipinets had a night off...it is what it was
ugas vs figueroa was struggle like i feared outside of the first round...ugas beat the hell out of omar and look pretty bad doing it..how is that possible? :heh:..meanwhile omar's drinking and candy eating caught to him..looking skinny fat and what not...the power wasnt there but man he takes a hell of a punch..he is not a welter

just like i said in my posts about sweet pea that we need to appreciate legends why they are here...we need to appreciate manny more..when he retires there will beno one like him for a while

footwork and the same combos over and over had keith flabbergasted and i consider him one of the few welters in this generation that has a boxing IQ but he didn't lie down...even after the KD and the body shot that had him on his bike..he fought his heart out and really made it close in the second half of the fight..manny looked vintage in the first half but haggard in the second half...he won clear to me but age has set on him..with him it will take a specific skillset to beat him...to those mentioning jeff horn :camby:.....horn got gifted that belt and was the one who looked like he got his ass beat..swarming manny like that will more than likely have you fukked up like horn was..but it was a great main event to close an underwhelming PPV card

:salute: manny pacquiao

@seemorecizzy :laff: you lost money didn't you

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
pacquaio is not beating thurman, easy money to be made

taking all bets from ppl who think manny is gonna win dis shyt:mjlol:

GTFOH LMAOOO
and manny aint winning shyt.
Ill wait for your excuses after the fact

Lol
Pacquaio aint winnin shyt and will make another excuse:hubie:

Lol at all these ppl pickin manny

This is a easy money fight
Yall keep going back and fourth like dis is a hard decision:russ:
Making my bet as we speak

Thurman to win straight up is a easy win
Thurman by decision is also a very good bet

Might toss some money on a draw
But pacquaio is not beating this guy lol

:cheaa:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:ohlawd: Man I had to listen to so many of you nikkas front on Pacquiao like he wasn't still the fukking truth ever since he lost to Floyd in 2015...

Rating nikkas like Danny, Thurman, Crawford, Spence, Shawn Porter all above Pac unjustly just cause.. There was even stupid motherfukkas saying he would lose to Adrian Broner(that nikka has since abandoned TheRing and ran to twitter) and even Bradley in the 3rd fight :ufdup:.. Those Vegas odds told me all I needed to know.. nikkas talk all that shyt but ain't willing to really put their money behind it at the same rate..cause they dont truly believe the bullshut they type..

I always knew Manny had one more career defining win in him before he retired.. And it was hard to make a case for him at the time being stuck on TR and getting robbed by Horn(who Manny sent to the hospital) while the PBC guys started to get all the shine..
But as of today cant nobody say shyt.. Manny beat the guy who was undefeated.. who beat Shawn Porter.. who beat Danny Garcia...who was ducked by Floyd :mjpls:That's right.. Floyd ain't want the smoke with Kieth.. He wanted Andre Berto instead.. It is what it is...

I feel like Manny should hang the gloves up and go out on a high note.. There's is literally nothing else for him to prove.. The man started his career at fly weight and 8 divisions later is 40yrs old and just became a 4x welterweight champion.... to this day I'm still :damn::whoo::mindblown: that this is the same dude I became a fan of at Featherweight is able to still compete at welterweight at the highest level

Last edited:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Manny is special y’all should put more respect on his name. Nothing against Thurman but Manny on a different level.

I said that beige the fight....y’all crowned Thurman off of him beating Porter and Garcia when they ain’t that good to begin with. Good but nothing special. Now you got nikkas saying Porter will beat Pac smh...Pac would destroy Porter. Porter has been hurt lately by some average guys.

Porter would maul Pac...Ugas would too.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
considering most of these new dudes in their prime and stay away from each other, don't face each other and still people are :patrice: about em taking on a 40 year old with many wars behind him is telling. At their age manny already had a trilogy with morales, battered barrera, ko over hatton, cotto and wins over guys like bradley :patrice:

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
considering most of these new dudes in their prime and stay away from each other, don't face each other and still people are :patrice: about em taking on a 40 year old with many wars behind him is telling. At their age manny already had a trilogy with morales, battered barrera, ko over hatton, cotto and wins over guys like bradley :patrice:

These dudes ain’t built like Manny. This generation is soft. :yeshrug:

Keep in mind Manny has a second job too.