• Thurman by KO

Votes: 37 24.5%
  • Thurman by Decision

Votes: 35 23.2%

• Total voters

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This result might get Floyd out of retirement again...

He wants to do a Floyd/Pac 2 but the casuals kept calling Pac washed and old thus the interest wasn't there...

Pac just proved them all wrong and I think the buzz is back now...
Floyd did look like he was scouting more than just watching to be real. Could happen.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm waiting for Floyd to all all these young guys trash again too. :mjlol::mjlit:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Biggest mistake? It worked. He popped over and over again. That's why he outlanded him...nygga in here acting like Manny got a dominant victory. shyt was barely draw status and MAYBE one point if you want to be nice.

Thurman won only 4 or 5 CLEAR rounds. No strategy truly works if you can't win at least 7 CLEAR rounds. Plus he got dropped and hurt multiple times. Its not always about out landing nikkas. Its the quality of punches too as well as controlling the ring as well. Pac controlled what was happening in the ring for the majority of the fight.

Let's not act like Thurman was walking Pac down with a GGG jab and consistently snapping his head back. Dude wasn't active enough to walk dude down. Every time he had success, Pac would somehow snatch that shyt back. Basically showing an A level fighter that you an A+ level fighter.

I'm not even being bias with this shyt, cuz everyone in here know I'm Thurman biggest fan and been repping that nikka forever. If I thought he did enough to win, I'd be in here saying robbery, but dude just fell short. It happens. :manny:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Manny is special y’all should put more respect on his name. Nothing against Thurman but Manny on a different level.

I said that beige the fight....y’all crowned Thurman off of him beating Porter and Garcia when they ain’t that good to begin with. Good but nothing special. Now you got nikkas saying Porter will beat Pac smh...Pac would destroy Porter. Porter has been hurt lately by some average guys.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I never understood thecoli irrational hate for dude :yeshrug: idk how you could be a fan of boxing and not appreciate this dude's foot movement, especially fans that know what they are watching.
same reason people don't give mayweather credit for his skill *roger mayweather voice* most people don't know shyt about boxing

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Agree but I think he did walk Pac down. Especially the second half. He beat Pac that half of the fight but he didnt counter enough imo.

I know our boy Broner sitting back like "See I aint that bad "

Lol

Nah Broner is that bad. He fought scary and never took any chances the way Keith did. That's a bad look especially against a fighter much older than you. Pretty much ruined what was a quality ppv card.

Thurman didn't dominate Pac the 2nd half to me. He took like 4 of those 6 rounds tho, but even then they were competitive. Young nikka needed to be throwing as many punches as Pac threw. You can't walk someone down and let them out throw you. Especially when their shots seem to hurt and move you back more.