• Total voters

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Thurman has always been overrated. PAC looked faster then he has in years at the age of 40 :jbhmm:

None of the commentators caught the Manny rib shot and kept saying it was a headbutt :what:

I honestly thought Manny was gonna finish there but for some reason didn’t attack when Keith was clearly in severe pain from the rib shot
Cant finish when he would of caught another counter right wwmhich is what happened every time he did anything outside the combos..which is why he kept getting walked down

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Thurman edged it :manny:

I bet when you look up press row scores in a few days...alot of the scores are going to be just like mine.

I mean LOOK AT THE COMPUBOX!!!!! :troll:

It's different scoring a fight when you're sitting infront of your screen keyed in with tunnel vision with no distractions then when you're at a fight party, bar etc. or at the event itself OR COMMENTATING.

I was chillin in the crib watching a HD stream on the dolo...

Thurman took damn there all the middle rds + the 4th.

Then won every late rd except for the 10th.

12 was a tossup...you give that to Pacquiao and he wins by a point.

That bodyshot in the 10th rd saved the fight for Pac...because he was lookin old and exhausted and it was starting to look ugly for him.

Great performance for Pac though all things considered win or loss.
I'm talking about the horn comment lol

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Thurman has always been overrated. PAC looked faster then he has in years at the age of 40 :jbhmm:

None of the commentators caught the Manny rib shot and kept saying it was a headbutt :what:

I honestly thought Manny was gonna finish there but for some reason didn’t attack when Keith was clearly in severe pain from the rib shot

I disagree. I don’t think Keith Thurman is overrated at all. I still think he beats Porter and Garcia again. And would give Spence a run for his money.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Real good fight and the best ppv main event we've had in a long time especially without controversy.

I picked Thurman to KO Pac and the nikka lost hands down. I said his right hand would be his best punch and it was, but he just got hurt too many times which made him have to fight from out of a hole to catch up. Fight was close and competitive, but the knockdown seals it. I can see a case being made for a draw, but that's it. Pac looked like the more effective boxer who also did more damage. Thurman got his in tho, but it was hard for him to bank clear rounds to me.

His biggest mistake was trying to walk Pac down behind that guard like he was Winky cuz it allowed Pac to move around and explode in multiple angles. That shyt ain't Thurman style, he don't have the size and strength over Pac like Winky would to do that effectively. Plus he wasnt jabbing first enough. When it got to the middle rounds and he started getting loose and moving around and pressuring Pac from angles and countering instead of just walking straight toward he started doing much better and was landing his big shots.
He was taking over in the 2nd half, but every time he tried to solidify it, Pac would hurt him or take the momentum back. Getting hurt in the body late in the fight cost him. Plus he needed a big 12th round and didn't deliver.

Pac looked his best in a while. Almost threw 700 punches, so he definitely took Thurman as a threat cuz there were times he had to punch Keith off of him. Big victory for him. Mad credit for pulling it off. especially at his age and stage in his career. Dude has gotta be top 20 all time now or maybe even higher. I liked the energy, hype and buzz for this fight. Almost feels like what we should have had for Floyd n Pac instead of that closed off corporate non promotion shyt we got.

All things considered prolly the best weekend of fights we'll get this year. :obama:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Real good fight and the best ppv main event we've had in a long time especially without controversy.

I picked Thurman to KO Pac and the nikka lost hands down. I said his right hand would be his best punch and it was, but he just got hurt too many times which made him have to fight from out of a hole to catch up. Fight was close and competitive, but the knockdown seals it. I can see a case being made for a draw, but that's it. Pac looked like the more effective boxer who also did more damage. Thurman got his in tho, but it was hard for him to bank clear rounds to me.

His biggest mistake was trying to walk Pac down behind that guard like he was Winky cuz it allowed Pac to move around and explode in multiple angles. That shyt ain't Thurman style, he don't have the size and strength over Pac like Winky would to do that effectively. Plus he wasnt jabbing first enough. When it got to the middle rounds and he started getting loose and moving around and pressuring Pac from angles and countering instead of just walking straight toward he started doing much better and was landing his big shots.
He was taking over in the 2nd half, but every time he tried to solidify it, Pac would hurt him or take the momentum back. Getting hurt in the body late in the fight cost him. Plus he needed a big 12th round and didn't deliver.

Pac looked his best in a while. Almost threw 700 punches, so he definitely took Thurman as a threat cuz there were times he had to punch Keith off of him. Big victory for him. Mad credit for pulling it off. especially at his age and stage in his career. Dude has gotta be top 20 all time now or maybe even higher. I liked the energy, hype and buzz for this fight. Almost feels like what we should have had for Floyd n Pac instead of that closed off corporate non promotion shyt we got.

All things considered prolly the best weekend of fights we'll get this year. :obama:
Biggest mistake? It worked. He popped over and over again. That's why he outlanded him...nygga in here acting like Manny got a dominant victory. shyt was barely draw status and MAYBE one point if you want to be nice.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I disagree. I don’t think Keith Thurman is overrated at all. I still think he beats Porter and Garcia again. And would give Spence a run for his money.
Wtf is going on in this thread...he came back after two years gone and a odd tune up fight and basically fought this guy to a draw. Dudes in here going wild.. they hate Thurman big time.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Huh? Keith landed odd angle rights over and over again..he basically whooped him for most of the last 6 rounds until that body shot that had him backing off

Yes but he didnt counter with the right breh. The rights he landed were set up by jabs. Had he countered Pac, he could have easily won this. Pac hurt him afyer and after with the same punch over and over and the same setup. Double jab and left to body then ribs then head then wherever it would land. Thats what got Keith confused. He had to basically fight from behind because he never forced Pac to reset.

Im just saying what you said for years. Dont call me CAP now.

Agree but I think he did walk Pac down. Especially the second half. He beat Pac that half of the fight but he didnt counter enough imo.

I know our boy Broner sitting back like "See I aint that bad "

Lol