Votes: 37 24.5%
  • Thurman by Decision

Votes: 35 23.2%

• Total voters

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
bruh did you see how ugas fought tonight? :hhh:..all that gotdamn holding and he was the bigger fighter

This is exactly why.

He knows how to impose his size and employ "tactical holding" (which disgusts me btw, shout out to the ref for taking a point)

He has a good and consistent jab which he throws alot, and is an excellent body puncher...and he look like a middleweight who fights at Welter.

He has a better capability than Thurman to employ some of methods that were effective against Pacquiao in their fight, more consistently if Ugas were to fight Pac

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Just telling you your narrative is off base, little man..simple.

Off base how?

Thurman was landing push connect right hands for the most part in the 2nd half. They were high percentage shots that are easy to land on southpaws. The thing is, he was reaching with those shots which takes some of the power off. The big shots he landed were usually counters (which he didn't throw enough of) or they were the pot shots that he actually stepped in with (which he didn't do enough of) Basically what it comes down to is Thurman wasn't hurting Pac enough even though he landed his fair share of good shots. Pac was still doing more damage with his punches. He busted Keith face up and had him retreating a bunch of times.

If you saw something different, then that's fine, but I disagree and that's it.

and nikka chill with the little man shyt. I didn't call you any names. Lets have a nice night of boxing without nikkas having to get cursed out and shyt.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:ohlawd: Man I had to listen to so many of you nikkas front on Pacquiao like he wasn't still the fukking truth ever since he lost to Floyd in 2015...

Rating nikkas like Danny, Thurman, Crawford, Spence, Shawn Porter all above Pac unjustly just cause.. There was even stupid motherfukkas saying he would lose to Adrian Broner(that nikka has since abandoned TheRing and ran to twitter) and even Bradley in the 3rd fight :ufdup:.. Those Vegas odds told me all I needed to know.. nikkas talk all that shyt but ain't willing to really put their money behind it at the same rate..cause they dont truly believe the bullshut they type..

I always knew Manny had one more career defining win in him before he retired.. And it was hard to make a case for him at the time being stuck on TR and getting robbed by Horn(who Manny sent to the hospital) while the PBC guys started to get all the shine..
But as of today cant nobody say shyt.. Manny beat the guy who was undefeated.. who beat Shawn Porter.. who beat Danny Garcia...who was ducked by Floyd :mjpls:That's right.. Floyd ain't want the smoke with Kieth.. He wanted Andre Berto instead.. It is what it is...

I feel like Manny should hang the gloves up and go out on a high note.. There's is literally nothing else for him to prove.. The man started his career at fly weight and 8 divisions later is 40yrs old and just became a 3x welterweight champion.... to this day I'm still :damn::whoo::mindblown: that this is the same dude I became a fan of at Featherweight is able to still compete at welterweight at the highest level
lmao who said AB wins?

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Nah. I don't see that happening at all. He just squeaked by Thurman, who barely threw any combos and almost got knocked out in his last fight, and took two years old for injuries before that. Manny's a good fighter but I don't see him beating Bud or Errol. He's clearly lost a step since the days of him KO'ing everybody.
Crawford is a slow starter, is there to be hit, and has never fought anyone who hits hard like manny

Bud is unproven at ww to me, I'm not convinced he beats guys like porter or thurman.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Thurman edged it :manny:

I bet when you look up press row scores in a few days...alot of the scores are going to be just like mine.

I mean LOOK AT THE COMPUBOX!!!!! :troll:

It's different scoring a fight when you're sitting infront of your screen keyed in with tunnel vision with no distractions then when you're at a fight party, bar etc. or at the event itself OR COMMENTATING.

I was chillin in the crib watching a HD stream on the dolo...

Thurman took damn there all the middle rds + the 4th.

Then won every late rd except for the 10th.

12 was a tossup...you give that to Pacquiao and he wins by a point.

That bodyshot in the 10th rd saved the fight for Pac...because he was lookin old and exhausted and it was starting to look ugly for him.

Great performance for Pac though all things considered win or loss.

yep, and especially the bold, that turned out to be more important than the knockdown

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Nah porter is still a good measuring stick fight for Spence. If he's truly elite then he should dominate that fight. But something tells me porter is gonna make it close :patrice:

Spence vs pac is great match up to me. Spence is big but stiff. And he's easier to hit than Keith. Manny would have a huge speed advantage as well. That's a good ass fight.
Manny proved tonight that he's a 50/50 fight with all other WW. He has a very unique style that these new Welterweights don't know how to handle. I've been saying forever now that these new gen fighters arent anywhere bear as skilled or smart as the guys from last gen: Marquez, Floyd, Shane, Miguel, Manny in their prime washes anyone not named Spence/Crawford. And I think they probably beat them two as well.