• Total voters

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Thurman won only 4 or 5 CLEAR rounds. No strategy truly works if you can't win at least 7 CLEAR rounds. Plus he got dropped and hurt multiple times. Its not always about out landing nikkas. Its the quality of punches too as well as controlling the ring as well. Pac controlled what was happening in the ring for the majority of the fight.

Let's not act like Thurman was walking Pac down with a GGG jab and consistently snapping his head back. Dude wasn't active enough to walk dude down. Every time he had success, Pac would somehow snatch that shyt back. Basically showing an A level fighter that you an A+ level fighter.

I'm not even being bias with this shyt, cuz everyone in here know I'm Thurman biggest fan and been repping that nikka forever. If I thought he did enough to win, I'd be in here saying robbery, but dude just fell short. It happens. :manny:
He won damn near every round after 5...lol@4 rounds..he hit Manny way too much to try that 5 round comedy. The knockdown is what could of sold it as a draw.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
He won damn near every round after 5...lol@4 rounds..he hit Manny way too much to try that 5 round comedy. The knockdown is what could of sold it as a draw.

aight nikka if you that convinced, then good the fukk you keep telling me that shyt for.

You ain't gonna change what I just saw. :gucci:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Nah

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Manny clearly slowing down though, the speed and reflexes are not like how they used to be. His legs are still holding up though. Special fighter.