Votes: 35 23.2%

• Total voters

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Spence is a 50/50 fight to me as well :hubie: maybe 60/40.

I want to say the size difference is too much but Pacman gets up pause :dame: for those type of fights and Spence is there to be hit.

And the biggest difference being that Keith can actually counter, which is what brought balance to the fight in the second. Errol doesn't counter very well and he squares up a lot more than a guy with his skill level should.

Kate Abdo is gorgeous.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I could see manny legit beating bud up, I need to see bud get hit by a legit ww before I crown him king at that weight class

Spence is the only ww I think would really work him.
As could that piece of shyt Arum hence why he didn't want to make that fight when he still had Pac...

He wasn't about to throw his new young cash cow to an old but still lethal wolf...

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of these guys at 147 have the ability to destroy manny. Dude is an ATG. the only guy who's been able to beat him clearly is floyd....another ATG. And none of these guys are remotely close to that version of floyd. Old floyd beats all these guys on some 11-1, 10-2 shyt. including Spence. You gotta put some respect on manny's name. He's got a skillset that's hard as fukk to prepare for. These guys don't realize it until they're in the ring with him.

you're talking about manny like he's still in his prime. i'm taking him for what he is: a 40 year old fighter who already was made to look old against a fighter (horn) who wouldn't have been fit to spar with him 10 years ago.

there's a reason freddie roach went on the record in multiple interviews saying they wanted no smoke with Bud when Manny was at top rank. the same reason Arum said he refused to make the match after Manny left.

like i said, Spence and Bud are praying for Manny's team to get caught up in the hype and set up the match. and it wouldn't make manny any less of an all-time great if he got smoked. it would make him an old fighter who went to the well one too many times, which happens way too often in boxing.

was Sugar Ray less of an all-time great because Terry Norris beat the dog shyt out of him? nope. but it happened anyway.

if he proves me wrong i'll be the first to say so. but i really hope they dont put him in with Bud or Spence.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah bruh lol

Thurman edged it :manny:

I bet when you look up press row scores in a few days...alot of the scores are going to be just like mine.

I mean LOOK AT THE COMPUBOX!!!!! :troll:

It's different scoring a fight when you're sitting infront of your screen keyed in with tunnel vision with no distractions then when you're at a fight party, bar etc. or at the event itself OR COMMENTATING.

I was chillin in the crib watching a HD stream on the dolo...

Thurman took damn there all the middle rds + the 4th.

Then won every late rd except for the 10th.

12 was a tossup...you give that to Pacquiao and he wins by a point.

That bodyshot in the 10th rd saved the fight for Pac...because he was lookin old and exhausted and it was starting to look ugly for him.

Great performance for Pac though all things considered win or loss.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This result might get Floyd out of retirement again...

He wants to do a Floyd/Pac 2 but the casuals kept calling Pac washed and old thus the interest wasn't there...

Pac just proved them all wrong and I think the buzz is back now...

Whats crazy is it would still make money

:dead:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thurman has always been overrated. PAC looked faster then he has in years at the age of 40 :jbhmm:

None of the commentators caught the Manny rib shot and kept saying it was a headbutt :what:

I honestly thought Manny was gonna finish there but for some reason didn’t attack when Keith was clearly in severe pain from the rib shot

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I don’t see Floyd coming back and beating Manny.

He needs to stay retired or fight another ufc fighter.

You didnt see Floyd beating Manny either. For years you said Floyd was overrated and couldn't beat Pac. Stop the crying.

The cardinal sin Thurman made was his corner. His corner is still amateur. They did not know how to deal with Pac. Pac is very predictable. The double jab was there all night and he chases with his hands down. I was showing my homie and I tokd him to watch closely as Manny steps in. He doubles the jab with his left glove down. Keith never countered it with a straight. Thats something Floyd did effortlessly to the point Pac was not into throwing jabs. All he had to do was time the jab and counter effectively. Also Manny still throws the overhand left with his head down. How can you spend training camp and not learning the fighters tendencies ? You can tell Thurman and his corner had no idea how to deal with Pac attack and jab setup. It was not the footwork that beat Keith. It was his lack of adjustment and counterpunching. Thurman threw 1 counter after Pac feinted a jab and Pac got stunned then he retracted.

As for Pac, that was impressive what he did. He beat Keith fair and square in my eyes. He picjed his spot and landed whatever he could while looking good to the crowd and judges eyes. He figured Keith was not countering and started coming in wild and throwing combos of 5 to 6 punches since Thurman was just backing down. Even when he was on the rope he just feinted a jab or doubled his jab to circle his way out.

Honestly I think Spence would be in a tough fight but he still has a powerful left that can throw Pac off rhythm, not necessarily ko him. If Spence camp doesnt prepare to counter Pac well, we will see the dame fate.

All in all goood card and main event delivered.

Also where neggas at that were calling Broner soft and washed now ? :lolbron:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You didnt see Floyd beating Manny either. For years you said Floyd was overrated and couldn't beat Pac. Stop the crying.

The cardinal sin Thurman made was his corner. His corner is still amateur. They did not know how to deal with Pac. Pac is very predictable. The double jab was there all night and he chases with his hands down. I was showing my homie and I tokd him to watch closely as Manny steps in. He doubles the jab with his left glove down. Keith never countered it with a straight. Thats something Floyd did effortlessly to the point Pac was not into throwing jabs. All he had to do was time the jab and counter effectively. Also Manny still throws the overhand left with his head down. How can you spend training camp and not learning the fighters tendencies ? You can tell Thurman and his corner had no idea how to deal with Pac attack and jab setup. It was not the footwork that beat Keith. It was his lack of adjustment and counterpunching. Thurman threw 1 counter after Pac feinted a jab and Pac got stunned then he retracted.

As for Pac, that was impressive what he did. He beat Keith fair and square in my eyes. He picjed his spot and landed whatever he could while looking good to the crowd and judges eyes. He figured Keith was not countering and started coming in wild and throwing combos of 5 to 6 punches since Thurman was just backing down. Even when he was on the rope he just feinted a jab or doubled his jab to circle his way out.

Honestly I think Spence would be in a tough fight but he still has a powerful left that can throw Pac off rhythm, not necessarily ko him. If Spence camp doesnt prepare to counter Pac well, we will see the dame fate.

Huh? Keith landed odd angle rights over and over again..he basically whooped him for most of the last 6 rounds until that body shot that had him backing off

TDUBB

All Star
Daps

:cape: