• Thurman by Decision

Votes: 35 23.2%

• Total voters

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Good scrap. Thought the judges were pretty accurate. More respect for both fighters after the fight. Thurman dug down to make it competitive. Also, after getting cracked in the ribs Thurman decided he wouldn’t take a knee. That was ballsy. Could have looked for a way out at that point because he was down on the cards at the time. Respect.

Then PacMan came with a lot more in the gas tank than expected. He’s a little slower but his awkward style has allowed him to make it difficult to time. Great great champion.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could see manny legit beating bud up

Spence is the only ww I think would really work him.

yall nikkaz going to far now, Bud got that mean streak, Thurman confidence was fading everytime he would hurt manny, then he would go bac
tenor.gif

What the fukk that mean, i ain't nobody making excuses that's what happened, you dikk riders can never be objective about shyt

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Errol Spence is 5'10", with a 72" reach. He could fight at super welterweight right now if he wanted to, and will probably end up going up to at least middleweight over time. He's also a way better boxer than some people seem to give him credit for.

If Jeff Horn could maul Manny and make him look old, what do people think Spence is gonna do?

Put me on the record now: if those two fight Errol Spence is gonna destroy Manny, and everyone is gonna say he got old overnight. I don't wanna see him fight Spence or Bud, honestly. Thurman just couldn't get it done. Those two dudes are PRAYING that Manny thinks shyt is sweet and signs up for a fight.
None of these guys at 147 have the ability to destroy manny. Dude is an ATG. the only guy who's been able to beat him clearly is floyd....another ATG. And none of these guys are remotely close to that version of floyd. Old floyd beats all these guys on some 11-1, 10-2 shyt. including Spence. You gotta put some respect on manny's name. He's got a skillset that's hard as fukk to prepare for. These guys don't realize it until they're in the ring with him.

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
I don’t see Floyd coming back and beating Manny.

He needs to stay retired or fight another ufc fighter.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Spence, Bud and Porter all beat Manny.
His movement slowed a lot in the second half of the fight. The Manny that showed up in the first 4 rounds is hands down the best WW on the planet but he can't keep that up for 12 rounds anymore. Still, really special he's winning a high level fight like this despite obviously losing a step

Let me make it clear I think Spence and Bud are top shelf and Porter is not on their level or Manny's in terms of skill. Just I think his mailing style is very bad for Pac at this stage or his career

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
I could see manny legit beating bud up, I need to see bud get hit by a legit ww before I crown him king at that weight class

Spence is the only ww I think would really work him.
Nah. I don't see that happening at all. He just squeaked by Thurman, who barely threw any combos and almost got knocked out in his last fight, and took two years old for injuries before that. Manny's a good fighter but I don't see him beating Bud or Errol. He's clearly lost a step since the days of him KO'ing everybody.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
It was a good fight and I wasn't upset with the final results. I am not feeling these Fox PBC PPV's though for the price the cards should be way better and they should of put the Plant fight on the PPV card. I definitely will not be ordering the Spence & Porter fight they are not PPV fighters yet and the PBC FOX cards are not there yet in quality either.