• Total voters

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
because he is one of the greatest ever :gucci: what kinda question is this :mjtf:

Floyd stays in the gym and doesn't partake in fukkery that would effect him health wise this isn't a regular 42 yr old fighter.

LMAO

MAY DIDNT EVEN TRAIN FOR MCGREGOR FIGHT....

DID YOU SEE HOW FLABBY HIS BODY WAS AGAINST THAT JAPANESE GUY
ON NEW YEARS EVE?

NO 42 YR OLD
WITH A 4 YR LAY OFF SHOULD BE FIGHTING.
:devil:
:evil:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Errol my guy but I don't think that's an easy fight for him and one he should consider honestly. He probably wins the fight, but mannys so fast and technical it's not worth losing rounds off speed. Mannys foot work is as fast as a 130lber but strong as a 147+. Errol should crush porter then move up to 154 to dominate

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Notice how we haven't heard a single word from Pactards about compubox...

I remember 3 JMM fights where the reasoning for Pac winning was bu bu bu but compubox...

Where yall Pactard compubox nerds at?

How could Thurman lose if compubox says he landed more punches? :sas2:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Keith is a good guy man... he has got good fights in him to still get paid.. but if I was him I'd focus on making some babies with his sexy ass wifey

That's the real reason he lost.

Getting all that good lovin at home.

Damn newlywed in the boxing ring.

Got wifey all in the locker room kissing and hugging before battle.

Manny cheat on his wife and bang interns

He got rage to give.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If Thurman wasn’t so inactive, he could have won this though. I do believe he should have took another fight after the Lopez fight, but you can’t pass up opportunities like this.

Inactivity wasn't the issue here....he didn't use his primary advantage here which was apparent after the 1st few rds...his size & strength. Every time he stood his ground and walked Pac down, he landed good shots and Pac's offense was largely negated. A competent cornerman would've been able to see this and offer him proper instructions. Pac's legs clearly weren't the same as in years past and he looked tired as hell by about the 7th rd. Thurman should've kept bullying him to the ropes and unloading...he could've played Iran Barkley to Pac's Tommy Hearns (2nd fight) and just pinned him to ropes/corner the whole fight and unload...wouldn't have been nothing Pac could do about it...he has no ability to fight off the ropes...and his offense isn't as effective going backwards when his feet aren't set.

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
Why is that Joe Goosen motherfukker obsessed with the word "belly"?. Dude says that shyt every single fukking round