Votes: 35 23.2%

• Total voters

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I'm glad it was a spilt decision.

The Fight was a lot closer than commentators made it out to be. Thurman won the 2nd half of the fight. He actually landed more
punches overall than Manny despite throwing less.

Manny dominated the 1st half of the fight. His punches did more damage and he got the knockdown so they gave it to him.
I figured he would win on a decision. Thurman is suspect.

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
Thurman definitely won some rounds but i had Manny winning the fight. I gotta give Pacquiao his respect thats an impressive win at his age. I think only Crawford and Spence beat him (and Money as well)

Any marketability Keith had as an elite welterweight is gone but i think theres still some entertaining fights for him these next few years

Pacman at this point, if he cant get the Floyd fight he should retire. Hes not gonna beat Crawford or Spence. At least with Floyd he can cash in on one more big pay day

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Thurman don't got no power, Bundu was smoking crack when he said Thurman hits harder than Manny, that was the decider in this fight
Manny could hurt Thurman for longer durations, when Manny would get hit by Thurman he had still had the ability to fire back, which is why Keith could never finish him off because he didn't wanna get touched
tenor.gif

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

LMAO

MAY HASNT FOUGHT IN 4 YRS
AND IS 42 YRS OLD.

WHY DO PPL STILL WANT TO SEE HIM FIGHT?
:devil:
:evil:

because he is one of the greatest ever :gucci: what kinda question is this :mjtf:

Floyd stays in the gym and doesn't partake in fukkery that would effect him health wise this isn't a regular 42 yr old fighter.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Pacquiao was honestly looking gassed until that body punch that almost folded up Kieth
That reaction by Kieth earned the respect of the entire room of guys I was with tonight.

My nikka didn't fold, man.

One time for One Time. fukking heart of a champion he showed.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Floyd couldn’t even spar for the Mcgregor fight the month before, no way he fights manny
Floyd didn't spar for McGregor because its McGregor, he's not a boxer, that was a circus match...

Last December Floyd announced in Japan a possible Pac rematch...

The problem was casuals shytted on the idea claiming Pac is old, washed and chasing dollars...

This fight just changed all that...

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah porter is still a good measuring stick fight for Spence. If he's truly elite then he should dominate that fight. But something tells me porter is gonna make it close :patrice:

Spence vs pac is great match up to me. Spence is big but stiff. And he's easier to hit than Keith. Manny would have a huge speed advantage as well. That's a good ass fight.

Errol Spence is 5'10", with a 72" reach. He could fight at super welterweight right now if he wanted to, and will probably end up going up to at least middleweight over time. He's also a way better boxer than some people seem to give him credit for.

If Jeff Horn could maul Manny and make him look old, what do people think Spence is gonna do?

Put me on the record now: if those two fight Errol Spence is gonna destroy Manny, and everyone is gonna say he got old overnight. I don't wanna see him fight Spence or Bud, honestly. Thurman just couldn't get it done. Those two dudes are PRAYING that Manny thinks shyt is sweet and signs up for a fight.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Thurman definitely won some rounds but i had Manny winning the fight. I gotta give Pacquiao his respect thats an impressive win at his age. I think only Crawford and Spence beat him (and Money as well)

Any marketability Keith had as an elite welterweight is gone but i think theres still some entertaining fights for him these next few years

Pacman at this point, if he cant get the Floyd fight he should retire. Hes not gonna beat Crawford or Spence. At least with Floyd he can cash in on one more big pay day

I could see manny legit beating bud up, I need to see bud get hit by a legit ww before I crown him king at that weight class

Spence is the only ww I think would really work him.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This result might get Floyd out of retirement again...

He wants to do a Floyd/Pac 2 but the casuals kept calling Pac washed and old thus the interest wasn't there...

Pac just proved them all wrong and I think the buzz is back now...

lmao floyd not coming back he go to every ppv fight lmao, he love watching boxing