• Thurman by Decision

Votes: 35 23.2%

• Total voters

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Close fight that could've went either way. Thurman won the 2nd half of that fight though. He swept most of those rounds. The commentary was horrible as usual
shyt was pissing me off no cap. nikkas was acting like Pac was running away with this fight, had me questioning my judgment. Especially that nikka Wilder talking about “a blind man can see Pac winning this fight” :what: but whatever

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Thurman don't got no power, Bundu was smoking crack when he said Thurman hits harder than Manny, that was the decider in this fight
Manny could hurt Thurman for longer durations, when Manny would get hit by Thurman he had still had the ability to fire back, which is why Keith could never finish him off because he didn't wanna get touched

Manny doesn’t have knock out power

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Spence is a 50/50 fight to me as well :hubie: maybe 60/40.

I want to say the size difference is too much but Pacman gets up pause :dame: for those type of fights and Spence is there to be hit.
Spence can box when he wants

Keith landed a lot of clean shots on pacman, I don't see manny taking Spence's shots so we'll

Spence pressure would be too much

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Thurman don't got no power, Bundu was smoking crack when he said Thurman hits harder than Manny, that was the decider in this fight
Manny could hurt Thurman for longer durations, when Manny would get hit by Thurman he had still had the ability to fire back, which is why Keith could never finish him off because he didn't wanna get touched
yeah thurman was turnin manny's head flush... manny still was coming n retailiating

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This result might get Floyd out of retirement again...

He wants to do a Floyd/Pac 2 but the casuals kept calling Pac washed and old thus the interest wasn't there...

Pac just proved them all wrong and I think the buzz is back now...
Floyd couldn’t even spar for the Mcgregor fight the month before, no way he fights manny

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
shyt was pissing me off no cap. nikkas was acting like Pac was running away with this fight, had me questioning my judgment. Especially that nikka Wilder talking about “a blind man can see Pac winning this fight” :what: but whatever

I know bro. From the 7th round on anyone that was actually watching the fight could see the momentum start to shift. He was walking Pac down landing sharp counters & hard body shots

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Manny reaction when someone bring up Errol Spence.

giphy.gif
Nah breh. Manny isn't scared of any of these dudes. I think manny really believes he can beat Spence. I think he was serious when he said he wanted to fight all these guys. They're nowhere near floyd level.