:wow:

that story is so damn hopeless you woulda though GRRM wrote that shyt :to:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
After what seemed like ENDLESS updates of the pencil sketches that is the OG OnePunch Man series....

the one we all know and love is back on schedule.

But I swear that was the shortest and quickest 17 pages I've ever read in my life.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why exactly would u put down breaker, but not toss naruto int he bushes?

i cant comprehend something being better than monster, i will check this 20th century ting

:manny:I've been reading naruto since it started. I put over a decade in so I can't drop it so close to the end. I like the breaker I just stopped to let it get further along before I start back up. I prefer to read manga that are done or short.

If you read Monster you should love 20th. They're very similar. I like the main character more then Tenma and the villain is more memorable than Johan. There's a greater emotional connection to the characters than in Monster. Plus the story just is more unique.

The author has another manga called Pluto that's supposed to be great too. I gotta start that.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
After what seemed like ENDLESS updates of the pencil sketches that is the OG OnePunch Man series....

But I swear that was the shortest and quickest 17 pages I've ever read in my life.

wait, this dude does pencil sketches for updates leading up to the manga? or am i reading that incorrectly

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

:whoa: that onepunch man(one) is the pencil sketches for tha main manga? I thought that shyt was some ugly parody shyt :ohh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny:I've been reading naruto since it started. I put over a decade in so I can't drop it so close to the end. I like the breaker I just stopped to let it get further along before I start back up. I prefer to read manga that are done or short.

If you read Monster you should love 20th. They're very similar. I like the main character more then Tenma and the villain is more memorable than Johan. There's a greater emotional connection to the characters than in Monster. Plus the story just is more unique.

The author has another manga called Pluto that's supposed to be great too. I gotta start that.

Damn breh you ten years deep :wow:

And I'm the same way btw I hate waiting for updates :pachaha:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
i read naruto.. but its so shytty i dont even mention it in my manga lists like that. but mad nikkas have invested them years in that punk ass manga :to:

:ohhh: cyborg breh knocked the shyt outa sea monster man, they fight woulda been ill if not for that lil girl shyt

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Never read 20th Century Boys (keep saying that I'll get around to it though) but Pluto >>>> Monster imho, and I loved Monster. I say it every time it gets brought up, Pluto is probably my favorite manga of all time.

P.S. I'm pretty sure I'm something like 12 years deep on Naruto and I just read it out of habit at this point...Makes me wonder if I'll be approaching 40 and still reading OP every week.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
wait, this dude does pencil sketches for updates leading up to the manga? or am i reading that incorrectly

:whoa: that onepunch man(one) is the pencil sketches for tha main manga? I thought that shyt was some ugly parody shyt :ohh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:whoa: nah I was saying the art is ugly like pencil sketches.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never read 20th Century Boys (keep saying that I'll get around to it though) but Pluto >>>> Monster imho, and I loved Monster. I say it every time it gets brought up, Pluto is probably my favorite manga of all time.

P.S. I'm pretty sure I'm something like 12 years deep on Naruto and I just read it out of habit at this point...Makes me wonder if I'll be approaching 40 and still reading OP every week.

:ohhh:I'm gonna start Pluto. only 65 chapters too. I read that it's a retelling of Astro Boy. The mangaka, Naoki Urasawa, is a genius. he has a new manga called Billy Bat that i'll pick up after Pluto.

Naruto started in 1999 so it's been 14 years.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:ohhh:I'm gonna start Pluto. only 65 chapters too. I read that it's a retelling of Astro Boy. The mangaka, Naoki Urasawa, is a genius. he has a new manga called Billy Bat that i'll pick up after Pluto.

It's not so much a retelling of Astro Boy as an independent story that uses the characters from Astro Boy or a reimagining of the Astro Boy universe if that makes sense. Astro Boy isn't the main character but he's one of the important characters.

When I tell you this ish was impossible to put down and one of the most compelling stories I've read, I'm not exaggerating.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not so much a retelling of Astro Boy as an independent story that uses the characters from Astro Boy or a reimagining of the Astro Boy universe if that makes sense. Astro Boy isn't the main character but he's one of the important characters.

When I tell you this ish was impossible to put down and one of the most compelling stories I've read, I'm not exaggerating.

I just read the first chapter:ohlawd: the storytelling and artwork :wow:

I remember burning volumes 1-16 of 20th on a disc and reading it at work nonstop. I read 900+ pages in a few days.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
this was based of the crows zero 2 movie that came out back in like 2009 and this isn't really considered canon to the crows universe..set before bouya timeline...y'all def should watch crows zero 1 and 2..very good movies..there's also a sequal coming out in 2014

Crows Explode (

i read that the writer of crows considers it canon. all the events take place like a few months before bouya transfers. i watched the first movie shyt was cool.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

Billy Bat's been dope. Not as good as his best work but the twist and turns are still there. It's ending pretty soon too.