storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yoo y'all got to check out this manga Sun-Ken Rock :lupe:

Took me a week to check up..but that shyt good af :lupe:

It little mature ,soo :lupe:

I liked how it started but it went off the deep end with everything after he started working for pop stars. The fights got kinda formulaic and even the power ups didn't make much sense...dudes are fighting to the death while having massive conversations about their past hardships and why they will win only to lose to motivational speeches from Ken (that somehow charge him up).

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I liked how it started but it went off the deep end with everything after he started working for pop stars. The fights got kinda formulaic and even the power ups didn't make much sense...dudes are fighting to the death while having massive conversations about their past hardships and why they will win only to lose to motivational speeches from Ken (that somehow charge him up).

That part of the story was mostly fan service to me it didn't really make sense but hey :yeshrug: . I think the author took a page out of naruto with all the talking while fighting...been available to defeat anyone with sheer motivation. I just want to see how they going to pull off defeating white dragon clan.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
With Gamaran and Worst on the verge of ending, I'm looking for new joints to pick up. Just started this and I see some real potential...check it out folks or wait for me to get deeper because if it's good you'll hear about it again.

Chunchu Manga - Read Chunchu Online at MangaHere.com

i might have to get back on my vagabond and blade of the immortal. a lot of the new shyt, especially korean shyt is too ass visually. this chunchu shyt looks decent tho

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs check out girls of the wilds if you can :mjpls:

O course its one of those weak main character harem stories, but the art is GOAT level.

Plus the girls got them hands too :mjpls:

main character cant even simp correctly tho :beli:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Brehs check out girls of the wilds if you can :mjpls:

O course its one of those weak main character harem stories, but the art is GOAT level.

Plus the girls got them hands too :mjpls:

main character cant even simp correctly tho :beli:

i tried, but i cant. it suffers from new school korean syndrome. these gigantic panels are a storytelling killer. the art itself is pretty decent tho

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i might have to get back on my vagabond and blade of the immortal. a lot of the new shyt, especially korean shyt is too ass visually. this chunchu shyt looks decent tho

Have they started updating Vagabond again? It was getting close to the showdown but straight stopped dropping on me. I gotta play catch up with Tough, so there's that at least. I usually struggle with poor art too, but this joint Chunchu has a pretty unique style (Ares had that goin' for it too...the mercenary one...that gets a huge recommend from me).

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Have they started updating Vagabond again? It was getting close to the showdown but straight stopped dropping on me. I gotta play catch up with Tough, so there's that at least. I usually struggle with poor art too, but this joint Chunchu has a pretty unique style (Ares had that goin' for it too...the mercenary one...that gets a huge recommend from me).

i've been seeing vagabond updates.

tough stopped scanlating then started up again...but it jumped from 225-350, then i saw chapters dropping in reverse. there are like 80 chapters missing.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i tried, but i cant. it suffers from new school korean syndrome. these gigantic panels are a storytelling killer. the art itself is pretty decent tho

I know it was hard to get into it at first breh but the art really does get pretty good :yeshrug:

The story itself is pretty weak breh its become more of a romcom now anyway but i check up on it once in a while because of the art.

:shaq: Girl the Wild's 28 - Read Girl the Wild's Chapter 28 Online - Page 1

I mean what can i say? :shaq::skip:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've been seeing vagabond updates.

tough stopped scanlating then started up again...but it jumped from 225-350, then i saw chapters dropping in reverse. there are like 80 chapters missing.

Is tough any good?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
naruto
Shingeki
Gamaran and Breaker I put down and will
maybe pick up when they finish.

I recommend 20th Century Boys. It's by the guy who did Monster. It's sci fi, mystery, suspense and a lot of people consider it the GOAT manga. Way better than Monster imo.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
naruto
Shingeki
Gamaran and Breaker I put down and will
maybe pick up when they finish.

I recommend 20th Century Boys. It's by the guy who did Monster. It's sci fi, mystery, suspense and a lot of people consider it the GOAT manga. Way better than Monster imo.

why exactly would u put down breaker, but not toss naruto int he bushes?

i cant comprehend something being better than monster, i will check this 20th century ting

Is tough any good?

tough is dope. its like a more realistic grappler baki.