manga: what you reading brehs....

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
you didn't see my review up there? shyt made ME cringe a couple of times.

I was literally scrunched up at the screen like :whoa::whoa::whoa: at least 4 or 5 times while reading this manga.
i glanced over your review, i havent read that shyt since the car incident....
Meanwhile, in Hajime no Ippo....

Why they gotta do my nikka Volg like that all the time!? :to:

Why every time he step in the ring he getting fukked over for no damn reason, man.... :why:

Why!? :sadbron:

WHY!?!?!?
iPmNKzk00dPxa.jpg

cuz everything is motivation for ippo. but its lame as hell, i bet this match is loosely based on some shyt.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Just because I caught the anime on Netflix I started reaching Soul Eater, only to find out that the anime fukks up the story in season 3 or 4. I remember the anime ending and being like :childplease: Only to find out that shyt did not go down like that in the manga at all.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Just because I caught the anime on Netflix I started reaching Soul Eater, only to find out that the anime fukks up the story in season 3 or 4. I remember the anime ending and being like :childplease: Only to find out that shyt did not go down like that in the manga at all.

they like do do that, usually because they start the anime when the manga is young, so they run out of manga material and just start making shyt up.

Tenjo Tenge Manga - Read Tenjo Tenge Online For Free
artwork is amazing, stroy is amazing up until the last 2 arcs, there is also an anime

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
new ippos dropped :blessed: fang

I know right. I havent felt so good about a win in the series since Takamura beat Bryan Hawk.

It wasnt nothing against the black dude, cause he did his thing. Just.... they make America look like trash in this manga. lmao

And I tried reading Gamaran when it first started getting noticed... it was too repetitive for me.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Why is Until Death Do Us Part so slept on? Despite the premise, shyt reads like the Metal Gear series with a blind swordsman in Snake's place. It's been in my top 5 GOAT list since I started reading it and it's my favorite still ongoing series....

Until Death Do Us Part Manga - Read Until Death Do Us Part Online For Free

Mamoru is prolly the greatest purely human badass in manga history.

Pick a random chapter out of the list and start reading. You won't regret it.

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
Minamoto-kun Monogatari.

Damn, this dude gets laid everytime he meets a hottie. He even fapped to his aunt and taste her titties :wow:

:salute: