The hair and wardrobe was spot on...

AA12_D025_08018-680.jpg

cb8.png

InvincibleShaolin+1978-35-b.jpg

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Gordan Liu was playing the Abbott IE 36 chambers of shaolin..that was a perfect tribute!

Wish the rza did something like robert tai did..i know it was nuts but still had top gung fu action!

Ninja: The Final Duel -- The Black Monk - YouTube

or they could have gotten this guy to do a cameo - [ame=http://youtu.be/vw6vWnW0i5o]David Carradine vs. Michael Jai White - YouTube[/ame]

*mimicking welsh accent* "Thee only thing you kin do for me is die! You Killt my masta, masta damoe! And now Im going to kill you!"

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
how bad was this joint? my man and his girl said it was top 5 worse movies they saw at a theater.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
I love Kung Fu movies and they are by far my favorite genre but this shyt wasn't that good to me at all. I think he had the right idea with the characters but he just didn't execute it properly. The fight scenes was easily forgettable and his biggest mistake was allow himself to act as the lead in this film. He was probably the most uninteresting lead character in a film ever. If he would have gave that role to a different actor then it would have made it a lot better. His attempt at his own character development in the middle of the movie was a classic fail

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I love Kung Fu movies and they are by far my favorite genre but this shyt wasn't that good to me at all. I think he had the right idea with the characters but he just didn't execute it properly. The fight scenes was easily forgettable and his biggest mistake was allow himself to act as the lead in this film. He was probably the most uninteresting lead character in a film ever. If he would have gave that role to a different actor then it would have made it a lot better. His attempt at his own character development in the middle of the movie was a classic fail

:snoop: O za za za. Why were the fight scenes not epic. Why.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Movie is about an C, no actually a C- to be generous. Best things going for it was the main villain, the music, gore and set/costume design. The fighting was very mediocre and the story and characters were very underdeveloped (the latter two wouldn't have mattered much at all if the fighting was good). RZA was terrible as an actor (to be expected really), but most the others did serviceable jobs here. And I am a fan and was quite the avid old school Kung fu movie watcher. The fights was the most disappointing thing. I spent most of the movie wishing/hoping to be impressed at some point, but besides Silver Lion's on-point over-the-top acting there were rarely any moments that stood out.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Should have been 30 minutes longer.

Important to elaborate on Rza's back story more.

It was so brief and rushed...

And the fight scene between Silver Monkey and his brother should have been an actual fight scene. The Bruce Lee mirror reference was dope as fukk... only if it would have been accomodated with an awesome fight sequence.

What a shame.

Movie had so much potential to be great and breathtaking.

Still a good popcorn flick nonetheless (and i'm someone who's every easy to amuse - i get a boner off sears bra catalogues, my homies... STILL!).

Take it for what it is. You'll enjoy it.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
It had the potential to be great with the different weapons and characters but it just fell flat. I wasn't feeling the Clan names and themes too much either (Tiger clan, wolf clan, lion clan ect...) it was just a lil cheesy

Rza acting and his lead role killed the film for me. Nothing he did was believable. I laughed every time he banged his fist together like he was that nikka that can whoop ass. Then out of nowhere in the film, we find out he was trained by Pai Mei :shaq2:but showed no skills what so ever throughout the film. I even thought the storyline was kinda wack. The only thing I liked was the Hoes storyline at the end but other than that everything just fell flat