Man with the Iron Fists - Written/Directed/Starring RZA

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I'm not really into karate flicks but I like Kill Bill and Wu-Tang :heh: thinking about going to this tomorrow..worth it?

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I'm not really into karate flicks but I like Kill Bill and Wu-Tang :heh: thinking about going to this tomorrow..worth it?

have an open mind and just enjoy the noise and visuals which will leave you feeling entertained! Do not walk in with some nerdy Film expert view as such which will disrupt the intention of the presentation.

I over heard some ridiculous shyt during my viewing; one couple were talking about the music and having a black character in that period of China etc etc..

Maybe the rza should broke the film up with extra monologue pieces to explain shyt to these Punk faces!

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
have an open mind and just enjoy the noise and visuals which will leave you feeling entertained! Do not walk in with some nerdy Film expert view as such which will disrupt the intention of the presentation.

yeah im not a film buff or anything like that i just go see shyt that looks interesting :yeshrug:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
yeah im not a film buff or anything like that i just go see shyt that looks interesting :yeshrug:

as your a hip hop fan and maybe a wu tang fan? Then go for the experience of watching a Film made by one of the most important contributors to the culture and movement..

peace

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
yall should peep the original motion picture score, not that one with wiz khalifa, rza is like hip hops ennio morricone

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

I over heard some ridiculous shyt during my viewing; one couple were talking about the music and having a black character in that period of China etc etc..

Maybe the rza should broke the film up with extra monologue pieces to explain shyt to these Punk faces!

but the brass body thing was probably believable to them. :rudy:

Daps
where can I find the score???

The film was dope...

First viewing I'll give it a a strong C or a strong B- movie...

Loved the intro and outro presentations gave the nods to the classics...

Like the cheese of the movie throughout...

The warring clans had me intrigued...

The Directors cut should be dope...

This joint would be dope as a continuing story in a comic book or animated series!

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
saw it a second time :lawd: i love all the oldschool references in the opening fight montage between the lions and the heyenas, when bronze lion won, golden lion and the head of the heyena clan both jumped up on the table while still in the chairs while throwing kicks at each other

silver lion was implementing kung fu trickery against zen yi, he did get a couple of shots in i noticed the second time around before x blade smashed the mirror

I think zen yi, was supposed to be like a tribute to bruce lee if he ever did movies like this

i just noticed poison dagger was the bad guy from new police story

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
saw it a second time :lawd: i love all the oldschool references in the opening fight montage between the lions and the heyenas,

silver lion was implementing kung fu trickery against zen yi, he did get a couple of shots in i noticed the second time around before x blade smashed the mirror

I think zen yi, was supposed to be like a tribute to bruce lee if he ever did movies like this

my man!! im taking my son to this ..

my kids and family love kung fu because of me..

props to the RZA and the wu tang family!!
blessings to the Universal almighty who reads sohh and most likely this forum..

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I wish bronzeman death would have been a cliche death. Like the blows caused the bronze process to materialize internally and he had a good defeat speech