Man with the Iron Fists - Written/Directed/Starring RZA

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the film was what it was supposed to be. A cheesy kung fu movie. People exacting jet li/jackie chan martial art scenes this isn't for you but if your into the shaw brothers type action this is for you

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
the film was what it was supposed to be. A cheesy kung fu movie. People exacting jet li/jackie chan martial art scenes this isn't for you but if your into the shaw brothers type action this is for you

all the way false..

don't send the movie goers off like that...

if you're into shaw brothers type action, you'll be disappointed.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
A cheesy Kung Fu movie? :what:

This movie was epic! A modern day classic Kung Fu flick.

Gordon Liu as the Abbot made me :gladbron:

Movie was incredible. Loved it. A co-worker told me the OG cut was around 3 hours? Is this legit?

My only problem was RZA simping off the ho. She was bomb so :manny:

RZA directed this shyt brilliantly. Loved how he built his character and didn't take all the attention.

Was that dude Terry Liu Gordon's son?

And fukkin Jin?!?!?! I was like :wtf: when I read his name in the credits. shyt came out of no where.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A cheesy Kung Fu movie? :what:

This movie was epic! A modern day classic Kung Fu flick.

Gordon Liu as the Abbot made me :gladbron:

Movie was incredible. Loved it. A co-worker told me the OG cut was around 3 hours? Is this legit?

My only problem was RZA simping off the ho. She was bomb so :manny:

RZA directed this shyt brilliantly. Loved how he built his character and didn't take all the attention.

Was that dude Terry Liu Gordon's son?

And fukkin Jin?!?!?! I was like :wtf: when I read his name in the credits. shyt came out of no where.

:why: no its not. Its obvious the next kung fu flick he makes will be a classic. Hopefully he can get donnie yen and etc

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
loved this sh1t haters can hate
33wlkw0.png

Modok O'Neal

Rookie
Daps
Yea it was good, honestly how could this movie be a negative experience. Only critique is that there was so much talk about sex but so little nip. Rza sure as hell doesn't look 43, if he lives forever and keeps throwing money into crazy shyt fine by me. :smile:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/gDQiPMyFeX8]Flowers [Blend] ft. Raekwon, Method Man, Ghostface Killah - YouTube[/ame]

i loved how jack knifes theme sampled this

[ame=http://youtu.be/4t1zgmjBRjA]Biz Markie - Make The Music With Your Mouth Biz (1986) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/2fjL8pPDT7A[/ame]