Man why the fukk don't Rocky block?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
False. Those fights still hold up and tell a great story, no movie gives me chills like Rocky and I've seen each like 50+ times. Creed was shot wonderfully but that fight lacked true drama to me:ld:

I still was cheering like a motherfukker tho :russ:

He killed that role, even Apollo almost had to have to get in that ring to whoop him:bryan:
I disagree man the fights and the sound effects are just really dated and it just looks really fake. But the training montages still give me chills in all those movies

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
False. Those fights still hold up and tell a great story, no movie gives me chills like Rocky and I've seen each like 50+ times. Creed was shot wonderfully but that fight lacked true drama to me:ld:

I still was cheering like a motherfukker tho :russ:

He killed that role, even Apollo almost had to have to get in that ring to whoop him:bryan:
Hell no

Creed had some of the best boxing choreography I've ever seen in a movie

Most of the Rocky movies were nikkas unrealistically swinging with hooks and doing shyt completely unrealistic in any kind of boxing, especially watching it as an adult

The first 3 or 4 Rocky movies were great and all but Creed shyts on them boxing wise.

The training montages are dope still but that's it

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Paulie is one of the worst POS characters in any media ever. Leeches off rocky his entire life and gets passed when the gravy train stops. fukk have you done to deserve anything? Ever?
When Paulie threw Adrian's turkey out the window in Rocky 1... I swear Rocky shoulda dropped him right there...

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I disagree man the fights and the sound effects are just really dated and it just looks really fake. But the training montages still give me chills in all those movies

Hell no

Creed had some of the best boxing choreography I've ever seen in a movie

Most of the Rocky movies were nikkas unrealistically swinging with hooks and doing shyt completely unrealistic in any kind of boxing, especially watching it as an adult

The first 3 or 4 Rocky movies were great and all but Creed shyts on them boxing wise.

The training montages are dope still but that's it

:patrice: Imma let y'all cook but I'll agree to disagree on that. The fights in Creed looked awesome but it lacked the impact to me that the originals had. Plus the outlandishness of those fights fit the 80s so well.

I'm just excited there's another long term story to be told with Creed:blessed:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Rocky should have also died while he was getting the beats in the alley by Tommy Gunn while George Washing Duke in the background screaming ":damn:SAVE IT FOR THE PAY PER VIEW DON'T GIVE THE FIGHT AWAY FOR FREE! :mindblown: THE MONEY!" All that blunt trauma should have ended Rocky
He had some amazing quotes.

"YA LOSE YA FINISHED"
"FIGHT BACK YOU BUM FIGHT BACK"

Man Don King should've sued for likeness in that movie. He even stole his "Only In America" line at the end.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
We need a gif of this deffusive ski
He had some amazing quotes.

"YA LOSE YA FINISHED"
"FIGHT BACK YOU BUM FIGHT BACK"

Man Don King should've sued for likeness in that movie. He even stole his "Only In America" line at the end.

"Now I told ya, Balboa is a street fighter and I always told You never to fight a street fighter fight. " :dead:

I liked rocky V final fight. :manny:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The training in Rocky 3..eye of the tiger and all of that is untouchable. But I haven't seen Creed...so I won't take a bite yet. We'll see.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
My whole thing is why would he even let Paulie anywhere near his finances. I mean seriously he buying Lamborghinis he only drives at night when friends die and huge ass robots to take care of his son even though Adrian is home all day not doing shyt but he figured "Yea I don't have time to look at my finances give it to Paulie and let him make final decisions after he finishes that 5th of Thunderbird and reading Mein Kamph" Retard Rocky logic.
:ohhh:
9.jpg