Man why the fukk don't Rocky block?

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I agree but looking back... did Rocky have any other friends? Outiside Mickey, Adrian and eventually Apollo who was Rocky friend? I assume that's the sole reason Rocky kept Pauly around cause he was his Day 1 friend as salty as he was... plus maybe Rocky felt like he owed Pauly since helped trained him and hooked him up with Adrian.
Rocky was always a loner. people never really fukked with him
Especially once started collecting for bookies
Everyone just thought of him as a dumb goon and we're scared of him

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Rocky was always a loner. people never really fukked with him
Especially once started collecting for bookies
Everyone just thought of him as a dumb goon and we're scared of him
True but it seemed like once he became a top contender after the Creed fights people were like ":blessed:ITS ROCKY :bryan:" since he was reppin' for the city of Philly. I thought at least :damn: became cool with him but then again he might have been still salty about Rocky never throwing the towel

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
True but it seemed like once he became a top contender after the Creed fights people were like ":blessed:ITS ROCKY :bryan:" since he was reppin' for the city of Philly. I thought at least :damn: became cool with him but then again he might have been still salty about Rocky never throwing the towel
rock was smart enough to keep them leaches away from him

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
One of the greatest speeches ever written...

He even brought up his son in Creed.. That fakkit moved to Vancouver and doesn't even call Rock anymore:pacspit:

Adonis is the son Rock should've always wanted and always had:mjcry:

I'm gonna have to watch the whole series and try to pin down the point his son stopped loving him. Rock loved his son but that boy never loved him:to:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I'm gonna have to watch the whole series and try to pin down the point his son stopped loving him. Rock loved his son but that boy never loved him:to:
Probably at the beginning of Rocky 5 when he had to move back to Philly and he was getting his ass kicked daily... :ohhh: now that I think about it that was Pauly's fault too. :wtf::pacspit: fukk YOU PAULY FOR BREAKING UP FATHER AND SONS!

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Probably at the beginning of Rocky 5 when he had to move back to Philly and he was getting his ass kicked daily... :ohhh: now that I think about it that was Pauly's fault too. :wtf::pacspit: fukk YOU PAULY FOR BREAKING UP FATHER AND SONS!

real talk on the low Pauly might be the biggest big screen scumbag in movie history.:jbhmm:

And he did all that scumbaggery while drunk just like how it happens in real life:wow: