Man why the fukk don't Rocky block?

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Rocky should had died during the fight with Drago in Rocky IV.....no way a boxer would survive all that punishment from a heavyweight like that.
Rocky should have also died while he was getting the beats in the alley by Tommy Gunn while George Washing Duke in the background screaming ":damn:SAVE IT FOR THE PAY PER VIEW DON'T GIVE THE FIGHT AWAY FOR FREE! :mindblown: THE MONEY!" All that blunt trauma should have ended Rocky

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Rocky should had died during the fight with Drago in Rocky IV.....no way a boxer would survive all that punishment from a heavyweight like that.
if were going that rout then there never should of been any movie after 1 cuase creed broke his face and hes partially blind, in his right eye

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
The fighting in the first one looks like absolute dogshyt after creed. Aged badly in that regard

False. Those fights still hold up and tell a great story, no movie gives me chills like Rocky and I've seen each like 50+ times. Creed was shot wonderfully but that fight lacked true drama to me:ld:

I still was cheering like a motherfukker tho :russ:

Clubber Lang one of the goat shyt talkers
"Balboa look at me boy!!!! Predictions??.........Pain..:demonic:"

:russ:

He killed that role, even Apollo almost had to have to get in that ring to whoop him:bryan: