Man why the fukk don't Rocky block?

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
My whole thing is why would he even let Paulie anywhere near his finances. I mean seriously he buying Lamborghinis he only drives at night when friends die and huge ass robots to take care of his son even though Adrian is home all day not doing shyt but he figured "Yea I don't have time to look at my finances give it to Paulie and let him make final decisions after he finishes that 5th of Thunderbird and reading Mein Kamph" Retard Rocky logic.
Wait... was Pauly in charge of the finances? I thought Rocky had an accountant that took care of his finances... Pauly for some damn reason had power of attorney and foolishly gave the accountant the legal power to do whatever he wanted hince the accountant drained Rocky of all his money. Either way it was Pauly's fault and should have gotten clapped up

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
My whole thing is why would he even let Paulie anywhere near his finances. I mean seriously he buying Lamborghinis he only drives at night when friends die and huge ass robots to take care of his son even though Adrian is home all day not doing shyt but he figured "Yea I don't have time to look at my finances give it to Paulie and let him make final decisions after he finishes that 5th of Thunderbird and reading Mein Kamph" Retard Rocky logic.
2009668-rocky_iv_originalk.jpg

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Wait... was Pauly in charge of the finances? I thought Rocky had an accountant that took care of his finances... Pauly for some damn reason had power of attorney and foolishly gave the accountant the legal power to do whatever he wanted hince the accountant drained Rocky of all his money. Either way it was Pauly's fault and should have gotten clapped up
You right but it was done on Paulie's watch more than likely drunk. If it was up to me I would have left Paulie in that meat packing plant floor back in the first Rocky. He was a cancer and a bully to Adrian and pretty much offered her up to Rocky on some medieval dowry shyt.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Oh shyt :bryan:

Paulie done fukked Rocky serious. How the fukk he lived so long to see 'Rocky Balboa' ? :wtf:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
You right but it was done on Paulie's watch more than likely drunk. If it was up to me I would have left Paulie in that meat packing plant floor back in the first Rocky. He was a cancer and a bully to Adrian and pretty much offered her up to Rocky on some medieval dowry shyt.
I agree but looking back... did Rocky have any other friends? Outiside Mickey, Adrian and eventually Apollo who was Rocky friend? I assume that's the sole reason Rocky kept Pauly around cause he was his Day 1 friend as salty as he was... plus maybe Rocky felt like he owed Pauly since helped trained him and hooked him up with Adrian.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I agree but looking back... did Rocky have any other friends? Outiside Mickey, Adrian and eventually Apollo who was Rocky friend? I assume that's the sole reason Rocky kept Pauly around cause he was his Day 1 friend as salty as he was... plus maybe Rocky felt like he owed Pauly since helped trained him and hooked him up with Adrian.
Good point. i would have broke him off something but no way am I gonna be forever in debt to that walking tumor. I would have set him up with his own house car and bread but no fukking way are you living with me and Adrian and then continuously drinking around my kid fukkin up my money? Nah nikka you got to go...as a matter of fact you aint even allowed in my house with the fukkery you bringing.
:camby:

Now Rocky got headaches and he can't even afford an Aspirin all thanks to Paulie and Mickey (for not teaching him defense). Is his family even in Creed or does he just take MJB in like an orphan? Rocky Jr. was a piece of shyt in the last Rocky movie and embarrassed of him. Truth be told I would be too.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Good point. i would have broke him off something but no way am I gonna be forever in debt to that walking tumor. I would have set him up with his own house car and bread but no fukking way are you living with me and Adrian and then continuously drinking around my kid fukkin up my money? Nah nikka you got to go...as a matter of fact you aint even allowed in my house with the fukkery you bringing.
:camby:

Now Rocky got headaches and he can't even afford an Aspirin all thanks to Paulie and Mickey (for not teaching him defense). Is his family even in Creed or does he just take MJB in like an orphan? Rocky Jr. was a piece of shyt in the last Rocky movie and embarrassed of him. Truth be told I would be too.
Rocky Jr in Rocky 5 and 6 was a p*ssy bytch :francis: maybe Rocky should have had a daughter.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
The fighting in the first one looks like absolute dogshyt after creed. Aged badly in that regard