☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah he a fakkit hating on everything black folk do because he's an envious and obsessed homosexual wannabe.

LOL! How the fucc can a white company take away the marketshare of a black-owned company marketing exclusively to his own people. Fucc outta here. And they know that, which is why they offered duke 500 M in the first place.
my god you dudes are fukking naive.

Andreesen Horowitz is one of THE biggest/ most famous VC firms in the Valley, if not the country in tech...and as such, they're heavily invested in Bezel. They want it to win. But this valuation is the result of a massive marketing campaign, not some sort of inherent value.

Some of you all are truly fukking outclassed right here :snoop:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Many people aren't able to decolonize their minds enough to see the big picture. They are viewing the world and business from a perspective that seeks to dominate, conquer, destroy, control, and oppress. And under that mindset, you do not create your own table that is more than sufficient enough to seat you, your family, your neighbors, and your community. You do not worry about passing your seat on to future generations. Instead, you chose to be a guest and sit at the tail end of someone else's table. You feast while you can with no thoughts of if your people will be able to eat in 50 years.

I'm not formally trained in business. I've back-doored my way in various levels of increasing authority at several Fortune 500's, my most recent at a fortune 500 Corporate WHQ.

This situation is deeper than money. I've been blind to shyt at times we have been handed to us as a people. Working at an organization that has an internal mantra that states it wants to attract and maintain a workforce that is as diverse as the consumer base it wants to serve, but observing it's hiring practices, seeing how it executes it's S&OP along with its marketing plan makes you realize they really don't give a damn about the black dollar, it's just assumed that they will always have it.

I've learned to notice, it's not even straight up racism, it's just that white people are the standard bearers...they don't have to think about anyone else. And it can be applied to multiple things if you learn to look correctly.

It's not about white supremacy, it's about black empowerment. Something we'll never have unless we start to own.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
my god you dudes are fukking naive.

Andreesen Horowitz is one of THE biggest/ most famous VC firms in the Valley, if not the country in tech...and as such, they're heavily invested in Bezel. They want it to win. But this valuation is the result of a massive marketing campaign, not some sort of inherent value.

Some of you all are truly fukking outclassed right here :snoop:
So even Horowitz couldn't convince him to sell?
The biggest,most famous VC in the valley .let him turn down half a billie .. and you're not even a bit curious?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So even Horowitz couldn't convince him to sell?
The biggest,most famous VC in the valley .let him turn down half a billie .. and you're not even a bit curious?
Tristan is from Harvard Business School and worked at a big SV company (FourSquare)...he knows about the pump and dump culture of the valley.

He's not like other entrepreneurs focusing on just code and shyt.

But theres no telling that he made this decision and not his investors.

I just think its a bad idea.

But its his baby at the end of the day.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I might of sold that hoe
f03k1z.jpg

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
If they are trying to give you that type of money, you know there is more money than that to be made in that particular field. All he has to do is stick with it and in 20 years he will have a lot more than they would have gave him. They are afraid of his line of products, that's all this is. He's encroaching on "their" territory and they want to get rid of the threat. He did the right thing.