Man Turns Down A Half Billion Dollar Buyout Of His Company To Stay Black Owned

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Tristian is a good dude but Bevel's sales haven't been all that great. Gilette clearly seen the potential more than anything. I been keeping up with the company since it's inception.

don't know what you're talking about either.

Post his sales

you guys are spouting stuff you know nothing about

so Edwin Jagger and Mekur has survived in the same niche and yet Bevel which offers an end-to-end shaving system can't survive? Bevel also is looking to do more than just shaving equipment and products, which is partly why he won't sell yet because he's about to market some other products. SMH - why don't you go read ?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Boy oh boy :snoop:

You really just refuse to believe a guy who knows himself better than you, huh? :heh:

Razors are NOT good for black men. They were never intended to be. We wouldn't even be shaving if it wasn't for European standards of appearance, but thats another story entirely.

Fact remains, that theres only ways to lessen the effects but you truly think your insular case negates the thousands of men going to dermatologists looking to escape the simple truth that shaving black coarse and curly hair is inherently problematic.

oh we wouldn't so you're saying africans weren't shaving before the europeans? Is that what you're saying

damn you're not as smart as you tout yourself to be. If you had a dad you would know how to shave and you wouldn't be in here talking this foolery.

You out here putting chemicals on your face but teling everyone DE shavers are bad, i bet you never even used one. You don't know the difference between any of the terminology and thought DE was different than a single blade. lol

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
1. horrible analogy of course it's you , so not expecting much.

2. You're reiterating what I already told you wrt this isn't new technology

3. All DE razors have guard combs on them, so how could it be "no better". That's like saying a Honda is no better than any other car with wheels on it.. Shows you don't know what you're talking about again.

4. show me a company that has DE razors with the full package such as this. As i said before it's no different than gym memberships or netflix. He provides a beautiful all in one package with the ease ordering from home. If you're a novice it's perfect and other DE razors you can't go to their site nor get instruction packs on how to use each products and learn to shave.

You're looking it from an infantile approach and not from a an acute educated persons view point. I'll throw another analogy out there, Dell computers. Me, I built every computer I owned - others need someone to package all this stuff for them and send them . There's a difference and you too dense to understand that.
You really can't be this naive:

The Art of Shaving - Full Size Shaving Kit with Black Brush

00670535980575.png

And they have storefronts.

Again, I salute TW for even getting this far...but don't let your pride blow smoke up your ass

wheywhey

Pro
Daps
I was aware that he got some of his money from VC's but Warren reporting that the VC's owned 60% of the company is what I was asking about in particular.

That's how venture capitalism works, they take the risk and can get anywhere from 60-80%.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Boy oh boy :snoop:

You really just refuse to believe a guy who knows himself better than you, huh? :heh:

Razors are NOT good for black men. They were never intended to be. We wouldn't even be shaving if it wasn't for European standards of appearance, but thats another story entirely.

Fact remains, that theres only ways to lessen the effects but you truly think your insular case negates the thousands of men going to dermatologists looking to escape the simple truth that shaving black coarse and curly hair is inherently problematic.
Breh, use the product, spend your dollar helping a brotha, not 200 words disagreeing.

Here's the link:
Order Bevel - For A Better Shave for Clearer, Smoother Skin Within 4 Weeks | Bevel

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
oh we wouldn't so you're saying africans weren't shaving before the europeans? Is that what you're saying

damn you're not as smart as you tout yourself to be. If you had a dad you would know how to shave and you wouldn't be in here talking this foolery.
I'm not arguing who invented shaving, but that coarse and curly hair is inherently more problematic to close shaves.

PERIOD

You can't evade this

Ever.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So he's supposed to turn down a half a billion dollars and bank on word of mouth w/ black barbers to magically boost sales when P&G and their distribution/manufacturing resources are on his head now?

Now I understand why so few blacks reach that top level of business. This thread exposed a lot.

I'm done here.
This thread is frustrating as hell. You can tell who to separate those who have business understanding from those who are merely fans.

This is way beyond "selling out to the white man"

Tristan better hope when this is all said and done he can pay back his VCs. :francis:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

You out here putting chemicals on your face but teling everyone DE shavers are bad, i bet you never even used one. You don't know the difference between any of the terminology and thought DE was different than a single blade. lol
i don't know why yall responding to @Napoleon he has litearlly no idea what the difference between a DE razor and a mach multi-blade razor is.

A DOUBLE EDGE RAZOR IS A MISNOMER!

ITS A SINGLE EDGE BLADE WITH A GUARD ON TOP OF IT!

ONE BLADE TOUCHES THE FACE AT A TIME :dead:

STOP CALLING IT "DOUBLE EDGED"...DOUBLE EDGED IS THAT FUSION shyt GILLETTE SELLS!!!

You're being dense as hell right now :mindblown: :dahell:

keepemup

Banned
Daps
That's how venture capitalism works, they take the risk and can get anywhere from 60-80%.
I'm familiar with VC's taking x percentage of a company, but to flatly say that they have taken 60 and 80% without hard evidence is too pretentious for me.

I've read of some VC's only getting 25%. Once again, unless you've got information about the contract I think it would be better to err on the side of 'I don't know'.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
are you an idiot or something

where's the DE razor , you stupid MOFO!!!

watch out, i'm setting a trap that you are going to easily fall into because you don't know what you're talking about
its in the package you dumbass :dead:

Goddamn you dudes don't even get out of the house

The Art of Shaving has been doing this shyt for over a decade now and you're acting like you just discovered this shyt :heh: