Man Turns Down A Half Billion Dollar Buyout Of His Company To Stay Black Owned

adidas

Rookie
Daps
To all the black people saying they would sell, that attitude is the reason why blacks are at the bottom of the financial ladder.

1.The more black business we own the more oppurtunities we have to recycle black dollars and build our community

2.The more black business we own the lower our unemployment will be. Countless studies have been done about people hiring other races more, even when we have more expereince and more eduction

3.The more black business we own the larger our network of black businesses there will be for b2b(business to business)

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
He needs to hold on to the company. When we have a couple hundred more brothers with billion dollar companies, then we can sell a few. Blacks don't have power because we don't own Shyt plain and simple.

I've seen this around, but I plan on buying and supporting provided it doesn't break me out...lol.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
To all the black people saying they would sell, that attitude is the reason why blacks are at the bottom of the financial ladder.

1.The more black business we own the more oppurtunities we have to recycle black dollars and build our community

2.The more black business we own the lower our unemployment will be. Countless studies have been done about people hiring other races more, even when we have more expereince and more eduction

3.The more black business we own the larger our network of black businesses there will be for b2b(business to business)
He can start his next business with half his earnings on a more novel product with even bigger market penetration.

Run up against P&G if you want to :huhldup: :wow: :usure:

adidas

Rookie
Daps
He can start his next business with half his earnings on a more novel product with even bigger market penetration.

Run up against P&G if you want to :huhldup: :wow: :usure:
But then we as a people will have to start from scratch all over again, and at the same time we just made a powerful white owned company that probably has all white board members more powerful.

And who's to say his next business will be a home run like this. Keep in mind most businesses fail no matter what race is starting it.

As black people we need to be building not selling.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Horowitz's wife is black? :ohhh:

That explains SO MUCH :wow:

EDIT: Wait.

marc-andreessen-laura-arrillaga-andreessen-mark-zuckerberg.jpg

:stopitslime:

That's not Horowitz. That's Andreessen, his co-founder.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I'm just point this out THIS is why dude needs to sell:

g5xzz7O.png

Theres nothing about this that he'll truly be able to change the game with. :francis:

Now...I salute him, as I've said before :whoa:
Buy black :obama:
Support our own, :salute:
Praise his accomplishments :blessed:

Overcharge them for what they did to the Cold Crush :pacspit:

etc... :myman:

But let's keep it 1000 right now :usure: ...$500m for him (which is including VCs who have yet to take their cuts :mjpls: :wow: :troll:) is SUPER generous. :mjcry: :takedat:

Unless his company has more to offer than this to black consumers, then lets just admit that marketing to the black communtiy is the only savior of this product.

And if you disagree with me, I want to you look at this not from the perspective of black success, but economic maneuvering through the minefield of conglomerates coming for your food :ufdup: You're not going to beat the big players with JUST this.

@tater @KingMalik @Asantehene @Master Teacher @keepemup @Knuckles Red @StupidQuestion @Momentum @MrFettuccinePockets @2Quik4UHoes @itsyoung!! @God's Gift. @Warren Moon @MUNGU @7Revo @Malta @newworldafro @Raul @Money Mase @feelosofer @Ill-Mind @FeloniousMonk @jackswstd @That1guy @Makavalli @At30wecashout @BlackieRobinson @Poitier @Ace2306 @Zero @ShaneTheRogue @Soundbwoy @RiffRaff @Drones @AAKing23 @BelowTheMasonDixon @Atlrocafella @JACK! @Luck @Rekkapryde @philmonroe @dora_da_destroyer

maybe he just wants to ride it out :ld:

a few things

1. I've seen more marketing for this for razor bumps then any other company, and black people aren't the only people that suffer from razor bumps

2. Old is back in. The whole thing he's doing isn't new. Double Edge Razors have been out, Merkur, Edwin Jagger, etc etc german engineered all are improvements to the shaving game and help prevent razor bumps. But they don't market themselves to the everyday man or simplify the process as easily as Bevel seems to do it.

3. the DE razor he has is boss...even old schoolers think his razor looks cool.

4. his subscription service is really for those too lazy to research and figure out how to DE shave on their own. It's no different then someone getting a gym membership instead of investing in weights at home or people who get NETFLIX when basically everything is free on the internet with a bit of searching.

So yeah, you're fairly wrong about the value prop of this product and brand.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He needs to hold on to the company. When we have a couple hundred more brothers with billion dollar companies, then we can sell a few. Blacks don't have power because we don't own Shyt plain and simple.

I've seen this around, but I plan on buying and supporting provided it doesn't break me out...lol.
THERE IS NO BILLION DOLLAR CAP ON THIS MODEL! :heh:

All he is doing is flipping razors and creams. Which he isn't even the best at. Dollar Shave is.