Man Turns Down A Half Billion Dollar Buyout Of His Company To Stay Black Owned

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its the same idiots who when confronted with a post about black unemployment, and how black males can't find jobs will say, "Just start a business." So many ignorant people on this website, man....
No, you fukking idiots just don't get it.

Please read an article on Elon Musk, then come back to this thread.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was a guy who had a company called StumbleUpon. He decided to take the money and secure his future. $76 million from eBay. This guy took his money and started another company. This company is now valued at $50 billion. Its called Uber :comeon:

There are a THOUSAND stories like this.
THOUSANDS.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
No, you fukking idiots just don't get it.

Please read an article on Elon Musk, then come back to this thread.
jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
hmmm...mayve been better off accepting the deal and just staying on board as an executive.

P&G's distribution channels would lead to more availability and thus more black ppl able to purchase his prodct. to each his own tho

tater

Superstar
Daps
I'm so happy about this I dapped almost every post on the first page.

All of yall saying you would sell is why we don't have shyt as black people. We need to build things for ourselves and our community. I'm happy this man understands this. Even if he does sell later on down the line, I'm sure he could make more money. There's a whole continent full of men with coarse hair, and many in countless other countries as well. I'm :ohlawd: at the potential. Truly black excellence. I may buy some of his products for some men I know, or for myself and place them in a box on a mantle highlighting this black man making moves in the world.

:blessed: :salute:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
The whole product line just look clean as fukk design wise. :whew:

Hope the marketing game is on point and this blows up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I, ME, MY, I, ME, ME, ME, ME!!! Thats all I took away from your reply. I'm talking about helping the black community, and opening up doors for other blacks as far as employment. Also, business is a gamble. You think the decisions Steve Jobs made with Apple were all guaranteed?!? I agree with the last part of your reply though. You and I definitely don't think alike.

these the same dumb ass nikkaz that would sell their mama house after she dies instead of keeping it in the family

He can become a billionaire of this company alone, he obviously isn't hurting for cash if he didn't take whatever deal

ChrisDorner2

Banned
Daps
noobody is turning down an offer like that for no reason. We can say that's cause he wants to keep it black but everyone has a price. He's a business man first. Remember that.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
these the same dumb ass nikkaz that would sell their mama house after she dies instead of keeping it in the family

He can become a billionaire of this company alone, he obviously isn't hurting for cash if he didn't take whatever deal
Its the inability to see the potential power of the black dollar!!! These dudes are so convinced that they need to sell out to whitey, and then just "develop other ventures," whatever the fukk that means (they don't know) and everything will be okay. Then you have other people saying they'd sell out just so they could be set for life. Not the most forward thinking people here, I must admit. I wish this dude nothing but success tho!!!!