Man Turns Down A Half Billion Dollar Buyout Of His Company To Stay Black Owned

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
how are the blades compared to Gillette Fushion? I shave my head, face and neck every day so I cant risk irritated skin, bumps and razor cuts etc

I used to use the Mach 5 on my head faithfully and honestly the DSC 6 Blader that I get now is a lot smoother and I get just as quick, if not a slightly quicker shave. I don't get the bumps on the back of my head that I used to get, plus they sell a great serum which works wonders on razor bumps. It's like $12 but it lasts for like 3-6 months since you don't need to apply much of it. I've tried every topical cream for razor bumps and DSC got one of the best ones aside from some all organic homemade type shyt.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Cuban and Musk both have likely turned down offers before.

Again....it's not that deep homie. You'd be able to empower more minorities when you're a BILLIONAIRE. Let me create the next Snapchat, Instagram or Groupon. I'm selling that hoe for $2-$5 billion and with my $500-$700 million cut, I can start another mega corporation that I'll keep and pass down like the Waltons, Du Ponts, Fords. Again....it's not that deep homie :rudy:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Its not JUST about getting rich its about OWNING a business. Something more blacks need to do, and stop selling out to white people. Keep that money/business within our community!!! Its not always immediately about money.

You can start another business

If you can bootstrap a business to success with $10,000 and a dream....then what makes you think you can't start another one when you have $200-$400 million....yall nikkas man :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I used to use the Mach 5 on my head faithfully and honestly the DSC 6 Blader that I get now is a lot smoother and I get just as quick, if not a slightly quicker shave. I don't get the bumps on the back of my head that I used to get, plus they sell a great serum which works wonders on razor bumps. It's like $12 but it lasts for like 3-6 months since you don't need to apply much of it. I've tried every topical cream for razor bumps and DSC got one of the best ones aside from some all organic homemade type shyt.

for me and bumps/sensitive skin I just shave immediately when I get out of shower and put a lot of shaving cream (Gillette sensitive skin cream) on. When I was first shaving, I would just put cream on and run hot water over the blade every few shaves but now I do that right after the shower and no issues at all

im just paranoid of switching blades even though 6 blades for $12 is :lupe: cause right now I pay $30-35 for 8 blades :huhldup:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast

"When it comes to men’s grooming, there's usually a lot of trial and error involved as guys search for the right routine to complement their individual lifestyles. In fact, tech entrepreneur Tristan Walker -- admired in Silicon Valley for his success as head of business development at Foursquare -- was so frustrated with the quality of over-the-counter razor blades, which constantly left him with razor bumps, that he stopped shaving altogether for 15 years. That's all part of what led him, in December 2013, to launch his very own line of shaving products called Bevel. The products are aimed at "men with coarse and curly hair," according to the website of Walker & Company, Walker's start-up health- and beauty-products business, of which Bevel is the flagship brand. The line includes a special brush as well as razors and lotions, all of them aimed at the kind of skin-irritation problems that are especially common among black men. In the year since its launch, Bevel has attracted investors as diverse as Hollywood mogul Charles King, hip-hop veteran Nas and the venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz. During a recent interview with The Huffington Post, Walker, a Stanford University Graduate School of Business alum and a native of Queens, New York, opened up on developing Bevel, as well as his long-term plan to expand his company and reach underserved minority customers.Support getbevel.com #motivation #business #ownership "

Half billion?

If it was a FULL billion then yeah, but let me read the OP.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Again....it's not that deep homie. You'd be able to empower more minorities when you're a BILLIONAIRE. Let me create the next Snapchat, Instagram or Groupon. I'm selling that hoe for $2-$5 billion and with my $500-$700 million cut, I can start another mega corporation that I'll keep and pass down like the Waltons, Du Ponts, Fords. Again....it's not that deep homie :rudy:
Go create that new instagram then fakkit

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You can start another business

If you can bootstrap a business to success with $10,000 and a dream....then what makes you think you can't start another one when you have $200-$400 million....yall nikkas man :mjlol:
Tell that to the many who sold their black business and never started another one.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
No guarantee he can get it to the billion dollar level. He royally fukked up.

Proctor will likely spend billions to destroy his brand and take his market share. At a certain point you have to sell to the big guys, or be prepared to go down with the ship. That's reality.

That's morbid azz shyt ............. :snoop:

I'm not denying that they'll try and destroy/blackball your brand, but just accept being rolled over vs actually taking a risk is not out of the question either....... I'm just saying :francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
lmao at the bums in here trying to give advice to a self-made individual what he should do with his company

same people who believe they were going to give this man a half billion in cash are the same morons scratching their heads wondering why 50 cent doesn't 150 million dollars

This fakkit ass Indian Napoleon in here hating
It's always mofos who never ran a business in their life talking down

I didn't know all stock-brokers and money managers were billionaires themselves :stopitslime: