☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I mean who better than him knows the struggle my black brehs encounter with shaving. 500 million seems lowball to me if his products do what they're intended to do, it could be worth significantly more.
Its that low because he's selling straight razors and shaving cream

I mean...the branding and packaging and advertising is one thing, but lets keep it a buck here.

If you saw his products on the shelf, what would we have to talk about?

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
He's a better man than me.

I'd take that 500 mil, get into something else all while still putting on blacks at my next endeavors. Certainly have more capital to do so now than before too. But I don't know all the details and his life, so props to him regardless :salute:
I'd take 250 Mil, controlling stock interest, Ceo and head chairman. :manny:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I mean who better than him knows the struggle my black brehs encounter with shaving. 500 million seems lowball to me if his products do what they're intended to do, it could be worth significantly more.
This fakkit ass Indian Napoleon in here hating
It's always mofos who never ran a business in their life talking down

That1guy

Rookie
Daps
It's easy to say that he should take the money... but he built the company...

At the same time he is taking a HUGE gamble that they wont just stomp him out... at the end of the day... that was guaranteed money... he should have taken it, invested well... and lived like a king the rest of his life. :shaq:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
People always say this, but just because you have capital doesn't mean you can set up any project you want, and have it be successful or worthwhile.
Look at 50 with his vitamin water money. Dude has been in so many projects and most of them flopped damaging his assets. Money doesn't guarantee success.
:umad:.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:manny:I can't hate at all. I probably would have sold it to move onto other ventures myself.

The big boys would have simply bought it to rebrand a ton of its own products that don't have name recognition for black consumers and gotten merchandise moved
that way. The 500 million wasn't necessarily a valuation of future profits that the current owner could make, but more a prediction of its value with marketing muscle
and supply chains that the big guys have access too, as well as being able to sell products to blacks we normally wouldn't fukk with under another name or
brand imaging.

Much success to him, though, as at least this way he gets to control his product whether it lives long or dies soon.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
On second thought, I gotta keep it a trillion, Dollar Shave Club got the GOAT prices and they've held me down for a minute now. If Bevel can top 9.00 for a 6 blade razor then I'm fukkin wit em. Honestly, price means just as much to me as quality does so as much as I support Black Owned business on the daily this might be one buy that I gotta think about.

I'm still glad the brotha is doin his thing, I hope he sees much success in the future. I bet if he markets to the whole Diaspora and continent that he'll see an explosion in sales. This is of course contingent on the fact that his razors actually prevent bumps from occurring.