Man Sues Wife After Doctors Reveal He's Not the Father of His 3 Sons

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not HIS fault that those aren't his kids. That's the mother's fault. ALl anger and animosity should go to the mother, not the man who was bamboozled into thinking that was his kids. He has every right to leave the situation and the children should blame the mother for betraying his trust. But that never happens.

What?
Anger?

I feel bad for this guy who can't have children.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Again I ask how weak are your genes that you can't look at a child and not know if it's yours or not? :gucci:

that's the shyt that kills me.

I knew from the pregnancy pics my sons were mine.

I'd get my child support doubled if I tried some shyt with the judge saying they weren't. If they don't look like you or someone in your family, you better :patrice:

I got one homeboy who ..... :francis:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This is the only way to handle it if your in a relationship. If that’s not your lady than yea test away. But if y’all together and you wait until she’s pregnant it’s a slippery ass slope. When it comes back that baby is yours the relationship will never be the same if it even survives at all. Than nikkas will be crying over that child support payment
:heh:
:ohhh: if anything she'd probably feel emboldened to cheat, because now ol boy wont expect it.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This is the only way to handle it if your in a relationship. If that’s not your lady than yea test away. But if y’all together and you wait until she’s pregnant it’s a slippery ass slope. When it comes back that baby is yours the relationship will never be the same if it even survives at all. Than nikkas will be crying over that child support payment
:heh:
Which is why DNA testing should be mandatory nationwide. The first thing they should do is test both parents so they know the information on the birth certificate is correct. That way the shyt is not so personal.

But something like that would never pass because women would protest in the streets to oppose it. have a million woman march to protect their right to pin a baby on a man.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
:ohhh: if anything she'd probably feel emboldened to cheat, because now ol boy wont expect it.
Not only becuz he won’t expect it but becuz she will now be scorned FOREVER. That’s why if you gonna do it make it clear early in the relationship so she knows where toy stand. Last thing you wanna do is fukk with the emotions of a woman who just gave birth or is going to soon becuz chances are if your fukking your lady raw your the pops

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Which is why DNA testing should be mandatory nationwide. The first thing they should do is test both parents so they know the information on the birth certificate is correct. That way the shyt is not so personal.

But something like that would never pass because women would protest in the streets to oppose it. have a million woman march to protect their right to pin a baby on a man.
No doubt they should be mandatory. But in the meantime you’re risking a whole lot by asking for a paternity from your lady and it’s not something that was already made clear from the jump

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I would cut all them off if they mad Im suing and I hope breh gets his money. That shyt is unfair to him.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
There was a poll that 60 percent of women admitted they would cheat if they could get away with it.

What you think them other 40% doing?

Why y'all act like cheating is rare in 2019?
That’s the chance you take being in a relationship. If you get into one with being cheated on sitting in the back of your mind you aren’t ready for one. I been cheated on and it took 3 good years for me to feel comfortable trusting a woman again. Of course don’t live in denial and act like it couldn’t happen. But at the same time stressing over the possibility will drive you crazy

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
Damn you are cold.

Since he can not make any children I am only suggesting he should keep the emotional bond he has with those kids he helped raised unless he didn't like them.

It has to suck knowing you can never have children at all. What the fukk is the point if you can not pass on your DNA

You know What this is too deep fukk women. Hard on hoes.
You talking bout hes cold what about the bytch who had 3 kids by other dudes and passed them off as his for many years. Think about all the shyt he did for them all the time and money spent on kids that he thought was his but really weren't. Them ain't his kids and if he wanted to never speak to them and that whore again because of this that's his right. fukk he gone stay in they life for and keep taking care of them. That's only helping the same whore that fukked him over :camby:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I don't think it's safe for the baby to get a test while pregnant, I might be wrong though. That being said if you don't want to raise suspicions, wait and say you want to trace the baby's ancestry lol.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
Thing is, I wouldnt give a fukk because well before the relationship even got to that point, itll have been made well aware that a DNA test is mandatory so she may as well get over it. You aint got to sneak that up on her. My last two serious relationships were made well aware. Nothing personal. Both understood. If they didnt...it wasnt gonna change anything regardless. Just be mad.
No you won't, just have to check on the low after it's born. Anything else is never going to happen if you're with the mother.
Internet tough talk be damned.