Man Sues Wife After Doctors Reveal He's Not the Father of His 3 Sons

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You talking bout hes cold what about the bytch who had 3 kids by other dudes and passed them off as his for many years. Think about all the shyt he did for them all the time and money spent on kids that he thought was his but really weren't. Them ain't his kids and if he wanted to never speak to them and that whore again because of this that's his right. fukk he gone stay in they life for and keep taking care of them. That's only helping the same whore that fukked him over :camby:

Damn y'all are mad

I was talking about the poster not the man

Since he had no obligation of course it is his choice to stay in there lives

Look at it this way for 20 years your wife cheated on you fukked up

All those kids I raised are not mine. Damn that is fukked up.

I can't make children at all after this became part of my identity. Damn :mjcry:

I never mentioned the woman at all fukk her and he sued her.

All I am saying is those are his children since he did what he had do as a man. :ufdup:

Edit which was take care of them and not make them since he can't.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He'd be S.O.L. if he was in the USA :manny: breh signed that birth certificate, courts will rule for the wellbeing of the child over who is actually the father :wow: :smh: NEVER sign that certificate unless you get that blood test done :ufdup:
Not true. You can get relieved of parental responsibility if you didnt know. It happened to me. Thought little man was mine and I found out when he was 9 that he wasn't mine. Went to court and got relieved. No more child support or anything :stylin:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No you won't, just have to check on the low after it's born. Anything else is never going to happen if you're with the mother.
Internet tough talk be damned.
fukk you talking about fakkit? I told them my fukking self. :gucci:
Keep that energy to yourself. The man you called father instilled that bullshyt in you. Yo real daddy knew better.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This is the only way to handle it if your in a relationship. If that’s not your lady than yea test away. But if y’all together and you wait until she’s pregnant it’s a slippery ass slope. When it comes back that baby is yours the relationship will never be the same if it even survives at all. Than nikkas will be crying over that child support payment
:heh:
Exactly. Scary nikkas were so terrified of losing access to p*ssy to steer the relationship down a linear path of understanding. They rather not say shyt to rock a boat then sneak and get a DNA test after they already signed a birth certificate. Dont sneak and do shyt like that. Establish this early.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Exactly. Scary nikkas were so terrified of losing access to p*ssy to steer the relationship down a linear path of understanding. They rather not say shyt to rock a boat then sneak and get a DNA test after they already signed a birth certificate. Dont sneak and do shyt like that. Establish this early.
There’s gonna be a whole lotta coli nikkas asking their significant other for a paternity test after the fact sitting at home alone with a $500 child support payment each month talking bout

“At least I know the truth :mjcry:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Not true. You can get relieved of parental responsibility if you didnt know. It happened to me. Thought little man was mine and I found out when he was 9 that he wasn't mine. Went to court and got relieved. No more child support or anything :stylin:

Do you still check on little man :mjcry:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Damn you don't believe in adoption?

Sure, but I believe adopted children are your ADOPTED children, not your blood children. There's a difference. Your genes aint being passed down in adoption, nor in this case is what Im saying. That's an important distinction. When I take my son to the doctor and they ask about whether or not cancer, obesity, kidney problems or diabetes runs in the family, I can answer that question. If you adopt a child..... you can't do that unless you got them records :francis:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
That dude had a gut feeling for 20 years but ignored it.He knew she was a thot when he met her.
That’s the painful part. fukk what those heauxs talking about, it’s better to know for sure 100% that the baby is yours, then to pay unnecessary child care expenses for 18+years and take that L later on in life.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Again I ask how weak are your genes that you can't look at a child and not know if it's yours or not? :gucci:

This is a terrible take.

My wife and I went through IVF and we have faternal twin girls and one twin is a spitting image of me and my sisters while my other twin looks NOTHING like me.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I wasn't assuming it was your spouse. Are you really going to stand there in a hospital room with your newborn kid and look at your spouse and be like naw, not until the results comeback.
:wow: Cold as ice.
That same woman would be standing in family court 7 years later and telling the judge she need $1,500 a month in CS and alimony tho, face cold as ice while you over there like :mjcry: women can remove emotions better than men when it comes to marriage and divorce it seems :ehh: