Man Sues Wife After Doctors Reveal He's Not the Father of His 3 Sons

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Sounds great theory, but imagine your wife giving birth to your son, and you look at her like that's cool and all but I'm not claiming shyt till the test come back.

Not to mention why are you letting loose in a chick you suspect would cheat on you.
:yeshrug:

:gucci:What kind of shyt is this? You’re not supposed to think your spouse will cheat on you. You can’t predict if and when it will happen, it just does #GMB

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s why u try to check while she’s pregnant. Good women would understand.

Breh i hate to break it to you, but there aint a woman in the world who will be cool with that. They may say they will, but trust me breh... they wouldnt.

I still agree with you tho, but you can check the dna without her knowing thats your goal

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Breh i hate to break it to you, but there aint a woman in the world who will be cool with that. They may say they will, but trust me breh... they wouldnt.

I still agree with you tho, but you can check the dna without her knowing thats your goal
Thing is, I wouldnt give a fukk because well before the relationship even got to that point, itll have been made well aware that a DNA test is mandatory so she may as well get over it. You aint got to sneak that up on her. My last two serious relationships were made well aware. Nothing personal. Both understood. If they didnt...it wasnt gonna change anything regardless. Just be mad.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
UnnaturalAfraidArmyworm-size_restricted.gif

women... plays those games at your own discretion.

Somebody gotta die.
She didn't have just 1, not 2, but 3. She kept going back, let that sink in :francis:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:What kind of shyt is this? You’re not supposed to think your spouse will cheat on you. You can’t predict if and when it will happen, it just does #GMB
I wasn't assuming it was your spouse. Are you really going to stand there in a hospital room with your newborn kid and look at your spouse and be like naw, not until the results comeback.
:wow: Cold as ice.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I wasn't assuming it was your spouse. Are you really going to stand there in a hospital room with your newborn kid and look at your spouse and be like naw, not until the results comeback.
I probably wouldn’t wait for the day of delivery, probably do a blood test during the pregnancy. But listen, peace of mind requires tough decisions sometimes :yeshrug:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Whether you do it or not...you sure as fukk are supposed to. You can be the next Richard on that SummerJam screen if you dont.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I will always get blood test done first...

So many 18, 20,25,30,35,40,45 walking around with kids not there’s

Unless I’m 60 years old cause at that point it doesn’t matter
I dont give a fukk how old I am. Ill be that old nikka saying that aint my baby bytch now get off my lawn.

Clint-Eastwood-Mad.gif