Man Sues Wife After Doctors Reveal He's Not the Father of His 3 Sons

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
He'd be S.O.L. if he was in the USA :manny: breh signed that birth certificate, courts will rule for the wellbeing of the child over who is actually the father :wow: :smh: NEVER sign that certificate unless you get that blood test done :ufdup:

So as soon as the baby is born in the hospital, and the doctor gives you the birth certificate for the child, you push the doctor away until you get a paternity test?

:ohhh:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
So as soon as the baby is born in the hospital, and the doctor gives you the birth certificate for the child, you push the doctor away until you get a paternity test?

:ohhh:
See my other post, there are ways to establish paternity via blood test during pregnancy :manny: At that point if the kids not yours you can tell the bytch to kick rocks :wow:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Richard discovered that, because of cystic fibrosis, he could not be the father of his three sons, because the condition causes lifelong infertility.

Richard sued his wife of 20 years, Kate, and they recently reached a financial settlement, with Kate admitting she'd cheated on him while they were married

those are still his kids because he raised them but that is fukked up.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
That’s why u try to check while she’s pregnant. Good women would understand.

Lol. You don’t know anything about women if you believe this. They will ALL take offense to this. It’s like a prenup, yes if everything works out then there’s nothing to fear but women view it as you saying you don’t trust them.

And what’s this blood test y’all talking about? I haven’t heard of anyone doing a paternity test pre-birth in real life. And I’m sure it’s expensive af. Let me find out Coli nikkas over here talking about things they won’t actually do again. :mjlol:

And I say this as someone who is only intending to impregnate my wife and will be getting that cotton swab test on the sly for peace of mind.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Not to mention why are you letting loose in a chick you suspect would cheat on you.
:yeshrug:
There was a poll that 60 percent of women admitted they would cheat if they could get away with it.

What you think them other 40% doing?

Why y'all act like cheating is rare in 2019?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those are NOT his kids tho!!!:what: DNA test confirmed that shyt...

Damn you are cold.

Since he can not make any children I am only suggesting he should keep the emotional bond he has with those kids he helped raised unless he didn't like them.

It has to suck knowing you can never have children at all. What the fukk is the point if you can not pass on your DNA

You know What this is too deep fukk women. Hard on hoes.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Damn you are cold.

Since he can not make any children I am only suggesting he should keep the emotional bond he has with those kids he helped raised unless he didn't like them.

It has to suck knowing you can never have children at all. What the fukk is the point if you can not pass on your DNA

You know What this is too deep fukk women. Hard on hoes.
That's not HIS fault that those aren't his kids. That's the mother's fault. ALl anger and animosity should go to the mother, not the man who was bamboozled into thinking that was his kids. He has every right to leave the situation and the children should blame the mother for betraying his trust. But that never happens.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Thing is, I wouldnt give a fukk because well before the relationship even got to that point, itll have been made well aware that a DNA test is mandatory so she may as well get over it. You aint got to sneak that up on her. My last two serious relationships were made well aware. Nothing personal. Both understood. If they didnt...it wasnt gonna change anything regardless. Just be mad.
This is the only way to handle it if your in a relationship. If that’s not your lady than yea test away. But if y’all together and you wait until she’s pregnant it’s a slippery ass slope. When it comes back that baby is yours the relationship will never be the same if it even survives at all. Than nikkas will be crying over that child support payment
:heh: