images

I am legit worried about the childs safety

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
He'd be S.O.L. if he was in the USA :manny: breh signed that birth certificate, courts will rule for the wellbeing of the child over who is actually the father :wow: :smh: NEVER sign that certificate unless you get that blood test done :ufdup:

How long does that take when theres a new born?

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
He'd be S.O.L. if he was in the USA :manny: breh signed that birth certificate, courts will rule for the wellbeing of the child over who is actually the father :wow: :smh: NEVER sign that certificate unless you get that blood test done :ufdup:
They reached a settlement plus he’s an anglo-saxon with an attorney who gives a damn.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
NEVER sign that certificate unless you get that blood test done
Sounds great theory, but imagine your wife giving birth to your son, and you look at her like that's cool and all but I'm not claiming shyt till the test come back.

Not to mention why are you letting loose in a chick you suspect would cheat on you.
:yeshrug:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds great theory, but imagine your wife giving birth to your son, and you look at her like that's cool and all but I'm not claiming shyt till the test come back.

Not to mention why are you letting loose in a chick you suspect would cheat on you.
:yeshrug:
That’s why u try to check while she’s pregnant. Good women would understand.