Man shot 7 times in LA Fitness bball court

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This one has that :francis: Thats why PG county is such a mindfukk. Half hood half affluent

For reference where this happened in the 4th most affluent black neighborhood in the country:

Here’s a list of a few more affluent neighborhoods in the U.S. that have majority Black populations and residents having at least a high school diploma, low crime rates and an average household income of $60,000 to $90,000:

• Olympia Fields, Illinois
  • Wheatley Heights, New York
  • Hillcrest, New York
  • Woodmore, Maryland
  • Kettering, Maryland
  • Fort Washington, Maryland
  • Mitchellville, Maryland
  • Friendly, Maryland

Yup, which is why I was shocked. I go to Woodmore Towne Center at least once a week. The gym's parking lot is always full and you never hear anything about it

Coco Loco

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My aunt lives in Mitchellville. Former exec at IBM. Go there a lot for family events. Have another friend in PG who lives in this new housing development that's really nice. Right up the street from her development is a house we always ride by that we think is a trap house because the front door is open all the time and you can see this TV in the living room.

:pachaha:WTH

Coco Loco

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's all i've been hearing

when the people with the money leave, it's a wrap.

nobody wanna be around that kinda foolishness

Exactly. A lot of people moved out of DC because it's so expensive. Now they're mostly in PG or if they're lucky further out

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I got to the LA in the richest area in my city and fights still break out in there, I always keep something in my bag just in case

Not to pick on you no Diddy but what’s the thinking behind this? I genuinely want to know. What is the ‘in case’? Bc I just don’t get into disputes that rise to the occasion. Like, ever. And the older I get it’s less likely. So I don’t understand it.

Imo , if you got it on you you’re subconsciously raising your own tension level thus placing yourself at higher odds of fukkery happening

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
I woke up and saw that on the local news this morning. Bringing a gun to the gym is excessive but actually firing it 7 times over a basketball game is insane

That happening there is wild because it’s quiet over there

Nah you should definitely bring one to the gym especially if you’re exercising around a bunch of white folks, never know when one of them will walk in and try to shoot up the place cause their wife is getting smashed by a personal trainer or something, and gyms never have security so you’re a sitting duck, just never let anyone know you’re carrying.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island

And I was there :snoop:

Was working out in the main area and hear a commotion, people start slowly emptying out of the court, and they’re all looking back in the court.

10 seconds later there’s a gunshot on the court. Everybody starts to scramble. On my way running out, i see someone at the front desk already bleeding holding his stomach :ohhh: Which fukked me up bc we JUST heard the gunshot and the court is in the back of the gym

Later found out that who I saw was who got shot. Thankfully HE SURVIVED. The reports of him being shot 6-7 times gotta be wrong bc I didn’t see or hear that. I’m guessing the initial commotion is when he got shot at close distance and we just didn’t hear

But yea brehs, this why I dont hoop anymore. And this is at a ‘black excellence’ area of PG county, ‘richest black county’. Nonsense. Is this the residual of the current rap cultural :francis:

Glad you're okay