Man shot 7 times in LA Fitness bball court

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
This one has that :francis: Thats why PG county is such a mindfukk. Half hood half affluent

For reference where this happened in the 4th most affluent black neighborhood in the country:

Here’s a list of a few more affluent neighborhoods in the U.S. that have majority Black populations and residents having at least a high school diploma, low crime rates and an average household income of $60,000 to $90,000:

• Olympia Fields, Illinois
  • Wheatley Heights, New York
  • Hillcrest, New York
  • Woodmore, Maryland
  • Kettering, Maryland
  • Fort Washington, Maryland
  • Mitchellville, Maryland
  • Friendly, Maryland
Were they reservation only?:mjpls:

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd just checked in and walked into the locker room. The report of him being shot 6-7 times doesn't sound right, I heard one shot while I was tying my shoes, then left just as the police walked in.

This is what really messed me up because this accident happened directly in front of my car 5min after I left LA Fitness. I was at a red light on Lottsford in the left turning lane. I'm not sure which car was the one that ran the red light but they hit each other HARD. Time felt frozen and I didn't know whether the drivers were dead or alive until one got out in one car and the air bag started moving in the other.
How many of you brehs go to that same gym? It’s like 4 of yall in this thread :dahell:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
This is why I play volleyball and tennis :mjpls:
Them boys don’t get mad when you drop shot them to death, bringing their unathletic behind to the net?
:skip:
They’re not the type to carry weapons and because they can’t control their emotions and can’t be disrespected they carry a .380 just in case they have to show people they “stand on business”.
:mjpls:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
My parents moved out there. That shyt will forever be a hike.

But from brandywine to LaPlata people out there got everything they need to stay they ass out there lol.
Only spot over there i would move to is la plata. Closer commute to DC

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Crazy that growing up in BMore I always thought PG was like Beverly Hills compared to Baltimore. My relatively well off extended family had big ass houses out there. shyt is getting more and more like Southeast DC these days
That's cause all the hood folk being moved out DC into the immigrant populated PGC