Man shot 7 times in LA Fitness bball court

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
Not to pick on you no Diddy but what’s the thinking behind this? I genuinely want to know. What is the ‘in case’? Bc I just don’t get into disputes that rise to the occasion. Like, ever. And the older I get it’s less likely. So I don’t understand it.

Imo , if you got it on you you’re subconsciously raising your own tension level thus placing yourself at higher odds of fukkery happening

I’d always rather have one and not need it, there’s no tension level there it’s really an afterthought and it actually makes me more likely to walk away from a situation cause I know how bad it can get if worse comes to worse

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Crazy ass gun crazies mericans I aint finna be hopping with yall man :dead:
Over a damn basketball game man wtf

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You should switch to Equinox. Never had any issues there:mjpls:
There's actually one right next to where my office is. I'll be signing up soon. But for as much as it costs, I am making sure I take them pilates/stretching and kickboxing classes. I might even take a swimming class.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I remember a big ass fight broke out at the 24 fitness in my area. They close the hoop court for 8 months after that. bytch ass nikkas can't take getting served.

Growin up we used to hate when we see courts randomly have a hoop removed. Didn’t understand it

20+ years later we seein the same thing but now I’m all for it :mjcry:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Closed my court too then when it opened back up banned guest from playing basketball all together

I wouldn’t be surprised if they do this. They have huge plans for this area. Not to mention the commanders new stadium less than a mile away is still up in the air. If they rebuild over the current stadium they had plans to make it a huge multipurpose type spot. This is the type of bad publicity that can alter plans

dfresh

Pro
Daps
Crazy.

About two years ago, my local gym closed down the basketball court, replacing it with carpet and additional gym machines and equipment for reasons exactly like this. I expect this to be the standard moving forward for most gyms.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I never joined neither of those gyms the whole time I lived in PG County. When I would walk in one to register, them attidudes would have me turning right back around. I did wound up joining the Prince George's Sports & Learning Complex off Sheriff Road, not to long before I had to move out the area. But it was only a matter of time that I probably would have stopped going there. This was in Landover, right next to Glenarden. To be honest, what happed at that gym don't suprise me. What happens in any gym inside the Beltway don't surprise me.

Last edited: