Man shot 7 times in LA Fitness bball court

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I'd just checked in and walked into the locker room. The report of him being shot 6-7 times doesn't sound right, I heard one shot while I was tying my shoes, then left just as the police walked in.

Man that’s crazy. So you were actually ‘behind’ the shooter had to run past/around him to get out

I also think the 6-7 shots gotta be wrong. Even if it’s close range we would have heard that. But he had to let off at least one that people outside the court didn’t hear bc the victim was already at the front desk when people were running out

I saw him while I was bookin it. He was standing up, bleeding, but not crazy. He was definitely not shot 6 times. Also someone posted the first responders working on him. It wasnt cpr and he was conscious (initial reports said he was in critical)

So a lot of early news looks to be off

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
I don’t think the historical accuracy is gonna matter. Once you name a place ‘woodmore town center’ and build up the whole region around that branding, it’s Woodmore. Cities erase/maneuver history all the time. Especially PG county there’s a different city name for every block

Woodmore town center all up in the branding

I hear you. I just think it’s misleading and if I bussed my ass to live behind the gates in woodmore, I would be mad tbh.

Granted to your point it’s less than 10 mins away.

shyt I live in Bowie and technically the addresses of some of the houses behind the woodmore town center have Bowie assigned as their city so that area is all mixed up.

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Bringing a strap to the inside of a gym is mental illness territory.

You couldn't pay me to live in a gun loving society

And it’s not the first time I seen somebody pull out a gun there :francis: Cats arguing and he was holding his bag…literally like Motaw in above the rim

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

And I was there :snoop:

Was working out in the main area and hear a commotion, people start slowly emptying out of the court, and they’re all looking back in the court.

10 seconds later there’s a gunshot on the court. Everybody starts to scramble. On my way running out, i see someone at the front desk already bleeding holding his stomach :ohhh: Which fukked me up bc we JUST heard the gunshot and the court is in the back of the gym

Later found out that who I saw was who got shot. Thankfully HE SURVIVED. The reports of him being shot 6-7 times gotta be wrong bc I didn’t see or hear that. I’m guessing the initial commotion is when he got shot at close distance and we just didn’t hear

But yea brehs, this why I dont hoop anymore. And this is at a ‘black excellence’ area of PG county, ‘richest black county’. Nonsense. Is this the residual of the current rap cultural :francis:

Or the residual of a gun crazy country.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State

And I was there :snoop:

Was working out in the main area and hear a commotion, people start slowly emptying out of the court, and they’re all looking back in the court.

10 seconds later there’s a gunshot on the court. Everybody starts to scramble. On my way running out, i see someone at the front desk already bleeding holding his stomach :ohhh: Which fukked me up bc we JUST heard the gunshot and the court is in the back of the gym

Later found out that who I saw was who got shot. Thankfully HE SURVIVED. The reports of him being shot 6-7 times gotta be wrong bc I didn’t see or hear that. I’m guessing the initial commotion is when he got shot at close distance and we just didn’t hear

But yea brehs, this why I dont hoop anymore. And this is at a ‘black excellence’ area of PG county, ‘richest black county’. Nonsense. Is this the residual of the current rap cultural :francis:

Glad you safe but I just moved to the area and these shootings is getting out of hand.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Haven’t heard anything about a suspect. shyts on camera, there are 30 people on the court at any given moment, and he had to go thru the whole gym to get out :aicmon:

Byronml

Rookie
Daps
Man that’s crazy. So you were actually ‘behind’ the shooter had to run past/around him to get out

I also think the 6-7 shots gotta be wrong. Even if it’s close range we would have heard that. But he had to let off at least one that people outside the court didn’t hear bc the victim was already at the front desk when people were running out

I saw him while I was bookin it. He was standing up, bleeding, but not crazy. He was definitely not shot 6 times. Also someone posted the first responders working on him. It wasnt cpr and he was conscious (initial reports said he was in critical)

So a lot of early news looks to be off
Right, a lot of the early news is off, but there are 2 tweets that are going under the radar but caught my attention mentioning a white truck and this mainly involving 2 guys and a girl on the court and not a game.

6-7 gotta be wrong, the locker room is right there and I only heard one shot, then folks yelling get out. I heard the fire alarm going off a few seconds after so I think he left through the fire exit by the smith machine under the TV and not the front door.

The first responder before the police arrived was one guy that's regularly on the court in the evenings. He ran into the locker room mentioning someone was hit and grabbed a roll of paper towels to help. That let me know it was targeted and not randomly shooting at everyone.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I'd just checked in and walked into the locker room. The report of him being shot 6-7 times doesn't sound right, I heard one shot while I was tying my shoes, then left just as the police walked in.

This is what really messed me up because this accident happened directly in front of my car 5min after I left LA Fitness. I was at a red light on Lottsford in the left turning lane. I'm not sure which car was the one that ran the red light but they hit each other HARD. Time felt frozen and I didn't know whether the drivers were dead or alive until one got out in one car and the air bag started moving in the other.

Play that MegaMillions tonight. And send me a stack off your winnings!

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Crazy that growing up in BMore I always thought PG was like Beverly Hills compared to Baltimore. My relatively well off extended family had big ass houses out there. shyt is getting more and more like Southeast DC these days

It is which is why Charles County is now the new PG County. People are moving farther and farther out

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Crazy that growing up in BMore I always thought PG was like Beverly Hills compared to Baltimore. My relatively well off extended family had big ass houses out there. shyt is getting more and more like Southeast DC these days
As a breh from Jersey, I thought when I went to PG i would be impressed. Outside of the nice houses and neighborhoods, Shyt is like the plantation to me lmfao. Sawry! I'll stay my azz over in MoCo.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It is which is why Charles County is now the new PG County. People are moving farther and farther out
That's all i've been hearing

when the people with the money leave, it's a wrap.

nobody wanna be around that kinda foolishness