Man, Shaq doesn't bring to the table Inside The NBA. He gotta GO!

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
As an analyst.....Shaq is ass. Let's be real brehs. What he lacks in the analysis department, he makes up for it with humor and comic relief (which is why TNT wanted him in the first place).

He does drag on the show and stays in his feelings when Chuck fukks with him. Chuck can take jokes, Shaq starts :to: and get personal

I will say the ep's with Shaq, Kenny, and C-Webb was great though. I think Chuck or Shaq should be replaced, but atleast Chuck does make half-way sense.

The crazy thing is...even though Inside fell off, they're still MILES ahead of the Espn countdown crew.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
As an analyst.....Shaq is ass. Let's be real brehs. What he lacks in the analysis department, he makes up for it with humor and comic relief (which is why TNT wanted him in the first place).

He does drag on the show and stays in his feelings when Chuck fukks with him. Chuck can take jokes, Shaq starts :to: and get personal

I will say the ep's with Shaq, Kenny, and C-Webb was great though. I think Chuck or Shaq should be replaced, but atleast Chuck does make half-way sense.

The crazy thing is...even though Inside fell off, they're still MILES ahead of the Espn countdown crew.

You call bul funny? Lol

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fact is though he's not there to analyze basketball.He's there to play his character Shaq.And as long as they getting that high number he's not going anywhere for a while.

Coast'in

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Southern Edge of Life
Yea, agree with what most say (No Shaq). He constantly big ups himself and gets mad when somebody else has an opinion different from his. I feel like some days they have production meetings and tell them to lay off Shaq so he won't get defensive. Ironically, one of the biggest jokesters can't take jokes himself.