Man, Shaq doesn't bring to the table Inside The NBA. He gotta GO!

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
They need to get rid of Shaq and Bill Simmons, I can't stand either of them.

Shaq is too overly sensitive and repetitive to contribute anything worth substance. I don't know the length of his contract but they definitely need another option

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
But then who will make cornball sound effects during highlights?

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:comeon: snake in the can,the other day he stepped directly in a garbage can he a mascot always doin stupid shyt to make people laugh like he benny the bull

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Cats finding articles from years ago and shyt lol, let it go man, I can't imagine the show without Shaq.. Yall complaining motherfukas, Barkley ain't carrying the show no mo, did yall just hear tthe point he tried to make about pressure lol .. It's a good thing, yall gonna complain until it's gone, and really hate that..

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cats finding articles from years ago and shyt lol, let it go man, I can't imagine the show without Shaq.. Yall complaining motherfukas, Barkley ain't carrying the show no mo, did yall just hear tthe point he tried to make about pressure lol .. It's a good thing, yall gonna complain until it's gone, and really hate that..
smarten up breh

barkley gone inside the nba would be finished

kenny smith i guarantee you will leave the moment charles leaves

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Shaq has gotten better since he started, but he constantly talks over people and will interrupt people with a joke that doesn't work. The show has always been light hearted but when someone takes a shot at Shaq there's an awkwardness on the set cause you can tell he's taking it personally. He almost never lets a joke go without retaliating, which Chuck and Kenny do all the time, dude just can't concede someone making a joke at his expense. And when he does fire back it's usually some fukked up shyt :dead:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Shaq has gotten better since he started, but he constantly talks over people and will interrupt people with a joke that doesn't work. The show has always been light hearted but when someone takes a shot at Shaq there's an awkwardness on the set cause you can tell he's taking it personally. He almost never lets a joke go without retaliating, which Chuck and Kenny do all the time, dude just can't concede someone making a joke at his expense. And when he does fire back it's usually some fukked up shyt :dead:

Honestly I notice Chuck, Kenny and even Ernie interrupting more than Shaq does, who tends to sit there quiet and wait for them to finish. However once the fukkery starts he can hardly contain himself and all the rest you said is true.

I don't know how long they can continue with this model, I see either Shaq or Chuck leaving in the next year or two.