Man, Shaq doesn't bring to the table Inside The NBA. He gotta GO!

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sayin, Shaq ain't all bad he just doesn't fit with the Inside crew. C-Webb can be serious and do the job, Shaq should be a big fish in a small pond on NBAtv. Shaq and GP coulda been comedic cornerstones on the NBAtv crew for fan night but they fukked that up. Make C-Webb like the permanent QB and have him working on both NBAtv and TNT, let Shaq be on NBAtv with a much funnier crew so his brand of comedy could blend in...hell, GP/Ahmad/C-Webb woulda picked up his comedy game tremendously.

Co-sign

NFL was smart.

Deion, Sapp, and Michael Irvin are better off on NFLN, than maybe the other channels like ESPN or Fox.

Ray Lewis would be better off on NFLN.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I know this much Inside The NBA used to be mandatory viewing but these days I feel like I could miss it.

Shaq fukked up the whole show.

KingJudah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tilden
I understand Shaq is a clown and adds nothing

But you want Chris " I make no sense when I make a statement" Webber and Gary "Left my logic at home" Payton back?

LOL

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

But you want Chris " I make no sense when I make a statement" Webber and Gary "Left my logic at home" Payton back?

LOL

They should have just kept it with the three original guys. If they wanted another voice, they could have guest appearances like before when they made Shaq permanent.

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi
Only thing I can't stand is how insecure he is. Like dude you the biggest baddest dude in the room, you got the rings, the MVPs and as soon as Chuck crack a joke you all heated and your only comeback is STILL trying to shove it down his throat that he didn't win the big one. It never fails, shyt is corny. And Chuck is pushing his buttons all the damn time just watching him overeact like :mjlol:

I agree, but he's not going anywhere. White people love him. Shaq has always been corny as fukk, but lames and whites will always support him. He's the go to guy when you need someone to run around in their draws, cross dress, or spin on his head. I don't throw the C word around, but Shaq is a true c00n. To make it worse, the rest of the crew seems scared to say anything to him because he's so sensitive. He does 3 things: 1. "Birdman, Birdman" 2. Barbecue Chicken 3. Overtalk people and repeat the same thing over and over when he disagrees with people.

:sas1:

Javale tried to tell em

:sas2:

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps

LOL

yes
Doris fukking Burke. >>>>>>> Shaq and his buffoonery. :camby:

Last edited:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Only thing I can't stand is how insecure he is. Like dude you the biggest baddest dude in the room, you got the rings, the MVPs and as soon as Chuck crack a joke you all heated and your only comeback is STILL trying to shove it down his throat that he didn't win the big one. It never fails, shyt is corny. And Chuck is pushing his buttons all the damn time just watching him overeact like :mjlol:

Javale tried to tell em

mad Sambo vibes from Shaq at 1:18 :ohhh:

Javale might be on to something :wow:

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps

Javale tried to tell em

McGee: I don't watch Shaqtin a c00n... I mean Shaqtin a Fool

Shaq: Shaq-tin.....a....Coooon? :what:

McGee: :smugfavre:

Shaq: I want you to know you won't be on Shaqtin a Fool tonight.:whoa:

McGee: I know I won't. :smugfavre:

Javale the Gawd :dead:

Last edited: