Man, Shaq doesn't bring to the table Inside The NBA. He gotta GO!

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
i can't stand that fukking fakkit
I think this will be Shaq last year, especially after that lawsuit shyt, hopefully:to:

I show I used to watch religiously, I probably watched 4-5 times in full since he came aboard........Not funny....... doesn't bring anything to the table......A fukking parrort......A c00n ass parrot......and worst a talking above everyone else attention whoring running a joke into the ground ass nikka:pacspit:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think this will be Shaq last year, especially after that lawsuit shyt, hopefully:to:

I show I used to watch religiously, I probably watched 4-5 times in full since he came aboard........Not funny....... doesn't bring anything to the table......A fukking parrort......A c00n ass parrot......and worst a talking above everyone else attention whoring running a joke into the ground ass nikka:pacspit:
I didn't watch inside the nba once during the regular season this year because of shaq

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm sayin, Shaq ain't all bad he just doesn't fit with the Inside crew. C-Webb can be serious and do the job, Shaq should be a big fish in a small pond on NBAtv. Shaq and GP coulda been comedic cornerstones on the NBAtv crew for fan night but they fukked that up. Make C-Webb like the permanent QB and have him working on both NBAtv and TNT, let Shaq be on NBAtv with a much funnier crew so his brand of comedy could blend in...hell, GP/Ahmad/C-Webb woulda picked up his comedy game tremendously.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Shaq doesn't bring to the table

"Shaq doesn't bring to the table"?

Huh?

600px-How_do_I_shot_web_gigantor_size.jpg

In OP's defense, I don't think English is his first language ... correct me if I'm wrong

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
I agree, but he's not going anywhere. White people love him. Shaq has always been corny as fukk, but lames and whites will always support him. He's the go to guy when you need someone to run around in their draws, cross dress, or spin on his head. I don't throw the C word around, but Shaq is a true c00n. To make it worse, the rest of the crew seems scared to say anything to him because he's so sensitive. He does 3 things: 1. "Birdman, Birdman" 2. Barbecue Chicken 3. Overtalk people and repeat the same thing over and over when he disagrees with people.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I was a big anti-Shaq guy on here, but in year 3 i've just gotten over it. i don't expect anything from him on the analysis standpoint, and i think they don't throw to him too often because they don't wanna put him in a bad spot & make it all awkward and shyt...because they know the only thing he can provide is some blah blah about big men.

I love the Diesel Dunks (has to stay with Vince Cellini & 3D) and Shaqtin A Fool joints tho. Might as well come up with another for next year to keep it going.