Man, Shaq doesn't bring to the table Inside The NBA. He gotta GO!

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's almost universally acknowledged that Shaq drags the show, yet the producers don't/can't do shyt about it. It's crazy.

He doesn't add anything to the show, isn't as funny as Chuck, or as insightful as Kenny, and worst of all, doesn't have chemistry with the other three.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
I'm sayin, Shaq ain't all bad he just doesn't fit with the Inside crew. C-Webb can be serious and do the job, Shaq should be a big fish in a small pond on NBAtv. Shaq and GP coulda been comedic cornerstones on the NBAtv crew for fan night but they fukked that up. Make C-Webb like the permanent QB and have him working on both NBAtv and TNT, let Shaq be on NBAtv with a much funnier crew so his brand of comedy could blend in...hell, GP/Ahmad/C-Webb woulda picked up his comedy game tremendously.
Man you stay mentioning that C-Webb, GP, Ahmad, Nbatv crew from like the 2008 season :laugh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Man you stay mentioning that C-Webb, GP, Ahmad, Nbatv crew from like the 2008 season :laugh:

Cuz it was the GOAT crew ever. I'll never forget the fukkery, it was the closest thing to the 'seum having its own show. Shoulda never gave them nikkaz cameras and a studio. :russ:

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
It's almost universally acknowledged that Shaq drags the show, yet the producers don't/can't do shyt about it. It's crazy.

He doesn't add anything to the show, isn't as funny as Chuck, or as insightful as Kenny, and worst of all, doesn't have chemistry with the other three.
why not?

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
The person i hate seeing is annoying ass dennis scott. I have no idea why they keep him, he's the worst sports analyst on tv. He's been horrible for 2+ years now and still has his turner contract

if you guys think shaq is corny, this guy takes it to a whole other level. Does the corniest shyt man its cringeworthy

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's the question mayne. I don't see why they keep him. It's not like the ratings were suffering and they needed name recognition. And if that were the case, Barkley's name is just as big as Shaq.

I don't really know why they keep him there.