Man punches woman’s seat on plane, because hers reclines, and his doesn’t

Daps
1st class is for domestic flights and shorter leg flights, business for overseas where you have total reclining seats that are like beds.

Anything over 6 hours when I fly overseas for personal is business class. That's what me and wifey do. That trip we took 2 years ago to Australia....no gotdamn way was I staying in coach. But I LOVED the cacs walking by all furious seeing us chilling in business class. :smugfavre:

The smart frequent flyers save all their miles for business class international flights.

:mjlit:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
1st class is for domestic flights and shorter leg flights, business for overseas where you have total reclining seats that are like beds.

Anything over 6 hours when I fly overseas for personal is business class. That's what me and wifey do. That trip we took 2 years ago to Australia....no gotdamn way was I staying in coach. But I LOVED the cacs walking by all furious seeing us chilling in business class. :smugfavre:

Which is higher quality, 1st class or business? Business seems the best bang for buck whether it's domestic or international. How's the food?

Mane I remember I was on company vacation and walking inside the plane, up front the seats looked way bigger and more comfortable. When I seen them economy seats we was gone be sitting in:mjcry:

Daps
Which is higher quality, 1st class or business? Business seems the best bang for buck whether it's domestic or international. How's the food?

Mane I remember I was on company vacation and walking inside the plane, up front the seats looked way bigger and more comfortable. When I seen them economy seats we was gone be sitting in:mjcry:

Business class international

food-business-1.jpg

IMG_20170123_200836-copy.jpg

Emirates-Business-Class-shutterstock_173320679-small.jpg

Club-World-bed.jpg

ek-biz-720x400.jpg

First Class domestic is nice, but nothing to write home about, depending on the flight time.

AA-A321neo-first-class-seats-front-angle.jpg

Frequent flyers can book Economy, and depending on your status with that airline, you can be upgraded to first. I had a flight back from Phoenix, and there were only 20 people on the plane. The entire first class was upgrades

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I travel 85% of the year for my job. It amazes me how stupid cats are. And cats forget that TSA is the FEDS. fukk around and get put on a no fly list. Cats that travel on the norm see when people act stupid and we just look at each other on some :francis: shyt.

shyt is comical and it def ain't worth it acting the fool.
Over a year ago I was at the gate talking to one of the attendants at the desk. I was flying standby waiting for him to find a seat for me.

He lucked up and got an emergency row seat. :ehh:

I was like "cool". As most people know that the emergency row seat has the most leg room.

Some ear hustling cac standing aside me at the desk looks at me and say something like: "I got this bad leg problem and I'd like to get that emergency row seat" :rudy:

Me: *sarcastically* "Sorry to hear that, fam".....and grabbed my boarding pass and boarded the plane. :youngsabo:

Entitled cacs, man

I didn't give a shyt if he was fresh out of surgery with a cast on.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
lol @ the it's rude to recline crowd. you don't want a seat in your lap, pay up for economy plus/business/first class or fly spirit/frontier where seats don't recline. flying is uncomfortable from every aspect - how close you are to your neighbors, leg space, annoying kids, etc. reclining is the last bit of comfort provided in your seat, and as long as they have seats that recline, everyone is free to. just don't be the idiot reclined during meals.

we would've gotten thrown off the plane...that's that stupid entitled passive aggressive white boy shyt i can't stand. he easily could've asked her to take her seat up an inch

Recline is a feature that only jackasses and people who never flown before use. Once you recline you basically lock down the person behind you. On some planes the tray table becomes damn near useless as it's damn near rammed into you.
i fly frequently and recline all the time. :yeshrug: it's a flight, i'm not responsible for you wanting to treat it like an office if you're on a laptop. only "standard" rule is don't recline during meals, otherwise the person in front of me is free to recline as am i. and i've never been stuck due to a reclined seat, maybe someone old or disabled (or fat as fukk) who lacks the flexibility to lean back when sliding out their seat might be, but it's never stopped me

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It’s a design flaw brought on by the airlines trying to make more money by packing people in like sardines.

The last row is literally the worst row. You can’t move so when the person in front reclines you’re literally staring at the top of their head damn near.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
He's p*ssy.

If there was a dude sitting there he would have kept quiet or asked for a recline back up, politely.

Sad broke bum got the wrong seat on the wrong airline

Why do people always assume the reaction would be different if it was a man.

As said, I almost fukked someone up over that shyt but was offered another seat. Unless you live close to the airport, you're going to be tied as fukk. The last thing you want to deal with is disrespect.

It should be removed keeping things a buck. Expecting people to show consideration is too much.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

first class where both are offered, but airlines, at least internationally, are starting to move away from first class except for on the most prestigious airlines or affluent business routes (like london to singapore). first class also comes with an elevated experience pre and post flight - exclusive first class lounges, special parking or car service, personal congierge/booking agent, etc

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Why do people always assume the reaction would be different if it was a man.

As said, I almost fukked someone up over that shyt but was offered another seat. Unless you live close to the airport, you're going to be tied as fukk. The last thing you want to deal with is disrespect.

It should be removed keeping things a buck. Expecting people to show consideration is too much.
you getting that bent out of shape over something you know a seat can do and something tons of people do on planes sounds like the bigger issue. save up more money if you want more legroom