Man punches woman’s seat on plane, because hers reclines, and his doesn’t

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I need context. Did the guy ask her to move the seat up and she declined? If so I can see why he did it.

if he didn’t ask her to move the chair he’s an ass for going 0-100 like that without asking.

I’m usually courteous of people around me so I wouldn’t recline my chair if I knew id almost be in someone’s lap but most people don’t give a fukk about anything .
Whether he asked or not doesnt make him punching her seat okay. :hhh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If he had #6Certs he'd by in first class:mjlol: A lot of y'all are exposing yaself too. Travel in economy class brehs:picard:

I get upgraded pretty decently since my job ain't paying for first class. I get enough travel to where I'm at least platinum status most years with Delta. Problem is all the fukkin Diamond status mufukkaz still getting ahead of me so I don't make the 1st class upgrade list :pacspit:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I get upgraded pretty decently since my job ain't paying for first class. I get enough travel to where I'm at least platinum status most years with Delta. Problem is all the fukkin Diamond status mufukkaz still getting ahead of me so I don't make the 1st class upgrade list :pacspit:

What's the difference between 1st class and business?:lupe: I look up tickets for columbia and first class was like $4000 across the board:picard:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What's the difference between 1st class and business?:lupe: I look up tickets for columbia and first class was like $4000 across the board:picard:

1st class is for domestic flights and shorter leg flights, business for overseas where you have total reclining seats that are like beds.

Anything over 6 hours when I fly overseas for personal is business class. That's what me and wifey do. That trip we took 2 years ago to Australia....no gotdamn way was I staying in coach. But I LOVED the cacs walking by all furious seeing us chilling in business class. :smugfavre:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Recline is a feature that only jackasses and people who never flown before use. Once you recline you basically lock down the person behind you. On some planes the tray table becomes damn near useless as it's damn near rammed into you.

Yup. Rarely use mine and even if I do, it's not by much because I don't want to be a dikk. Flying all the time and seeing how much it sucks when the person in front of you reclines all the way is :francis: but again that's the game.