Man punches woman’s seat on plane, because hers reclines, and his doesn’t

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Ah yes so I should get myself arrested for fist fighting the immature man child jabbing at my seat?

I usually travel for work, I can let the authorities handle troublemaking children.
You sound like the only immature one here mr. “I’m reclining all the way back cuz of you and I don’t care how they feel”

“OFFICERS! :sadbron:

they probably all laughed at you :mjlol:

then again I doubt this story ever happened and it’s you trying to seem bossed up.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
You sound like the only immature one here mr. “I’m reclining all the way back cuz of you and I don’t care how they feel”

“OFFICERS! :sadbron:

they probably all laughed at you :mjlol:

then again I doubt this story ever happened and it’s you trying to seem bossed up.

So if I'm driving my car, which I legally purchased, and someone rear ends me out of nowhere, you'd say I shouldn't turn them in and shouldn't have even driven the car?

I paid for a reclining seat, this isn't some curveball they throwing after you board the plane. Plane seats recline and have for decades.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The smart frequent flyers save all their miles for business class international flights.

:mjlit:
Them shyts are a fukkin grip though. I'm not using up all my delta points for one ticket. My same business class round-trip ticket to Australia was 300k sky miles. Dem nikkaz high. Found the tix thru Virgin Australia, a partner carrier of Delta, for 4 racks a person . Much better deal than killing all my sky miles.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
You must get that shyt on segments. Living in Atlanta kills that for me. Direct flights everywhere :mjcry:

Nah it's from rollover on miles.

Pretty sure segments is wayyyy worse now, think you'd need to be at 3+ segments a week (edit: 140 segments :merchant:) because of people "shuttle commuting" on hr flights.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah it's from rollover on miles.

Pretty sure segments is wayyyy worse now, think you'd need to be at 3+ segments a week because of people "shuttle commuting" on hr flights.
My boss in Wisconsin has to connect on damn near every flight he takes unless he's going to Atlanta from Milwaukee. He only is able to hit gold since he doest travel as much as us but still. 4 segs a week is butter.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Sounds like you just need to sort out your spine :yeshrug:

and I never said just don’t recline. I’m speaking specifically to you who are saying fukk those behind you if they get uncomfortable etc...

like I said, it’s fukk everyone don’t get a post entitled attitude when someone disturbs you while you’re disturbing them.

Get a better seat if you want to stretch out that bad :yeshrug:
lol @ this attempt to make it about my spine.

everyone in economy is uncomfortable, so what makes you so special? lean your seat back too, and keep it moving...or sit there angry AF. i have never been disturbed by someone with their seat reclined, some of yall simply looking to be mad.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
So if I'm driving my car, which I legally purchased, and someone rear ends me out of nowhere, you'd say I shouldn't turn them in and shouldn't have even driven the car?

I paid for a reclining seat, this isn't some curveball they throwing after you board the plane. Plane seats recline and have for decades.
Um you realize your car analogy is more related to you tailgating someone and then getting mad when they brake check you right?

Driving laws only prove my point more. A guy I know was held responsible because some idiot in a parking garage tried to squeeze his way out but he told the guy to stop and backed out to minimize the damage and he took the fault for not just letting him continue to scrape up their cars.

You can recline all you want. All I’m saying is if you’re not going to be aware and courteous in life and walk around with the attitude of fukk whoever. Then you look like an idiot demanding that other people don’t bother you in a situation that you put yourself in. :yeshrug:

the same way everyone has free speech and can say whatever they want but that doesn’t mean people won’t react how they want.

Will the person who punches someone get punished, probably. But don’t complain to me that you got punched over it. :yeshrug:

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
lol @ this attempt to make it about my spine.

everyone in economy is uncomfortable, so what makes you so special? lean your seat back too, and keep it moving...or sit there angry AF. i have never been disturbed by someone with their seat reclined, some of yall simply looking to be mad.
Or you can sit there angry as someones knees cause your scoliosis to worsen. Like I said you’re the only one angry one here. Over something you could just be considerate about.

Or better yet you and this lady could have got a better seat

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Or you can sit there angry as someones knees cause your scoliosis to worsen. Like I said you’re the only one angry one here. Over something you could just be considerate about.

Or better yet you and this lady could have got a better seat
you have yet to make sense in this exchange, so this is where it will end. may you be blessed with fortunes enough to upgrade your seat to a cabin with more legroom as I, and others, will continue to recline our seats from economy to first class....