Man punches woman’s seat on plane, because hers reclines, and his doesn’t

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
My theory is the "rude to recline" crowd and everyone else who gets aggie about being uncomfortable on flights is just scared of flying.

People who aren't scared of flying know that even private jets can be uncomfortable and that's the cost of getting where you're going faster.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
There’s a lot of shyt you “can do” in life that pushed to the limit is annoying as fukk. It’s called having basic courtesy. I can take my socks and shoes off and put them up for everyone to see and smell. Does that mean I do it? THAT is entitlement.

and like I said your argument goes both ways. If your scoliosis is so bad that you can’t sit up straight, upgrade your seat or else you risk restricting someone and they’ll annoy you.

I'm sitting on this four hour flight and I'm gonna recline my seat that I paid for all the way back just for you.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
I'm sitting on this four hour flight and I'm gonna recline my seat that I paid for all the way back just for you.
Ok. Just don’t pull out your phone and record for us if some cac starts jabbing your seat :yeshrug:

or if someone else does something you don’t like

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
There’s a lot of shyt you “can do” in life that pushed to the limit is annoying as fukk. It’s called having basic courtesy. I can take my socks and shoes off and put them up for everyone to see and smell. Does that mean I do it? THAT is entitlement.

and like I said your argument goes both ways. If your scoliosis is so bad that you can’t sit up straight, upgrade your seat or else you risk restricting someone and they’ll annoy you.
if a seat reclined - a KNOWN "THREAT" - pushes you over the edge, you might want to sort out your life. and you're still not making any sense by telling someone to upgrade for something available to them in all cabins while what you seek is only available in select cabins. there is NO RULE OR EXPECTATION not to recline, where did this get made up from?

and plenty of people take their socks and shoes off to fly...that doesn't bother me :yeshrug:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I’m reclining my seat soon as the plane levels out fuuuuuck that!!

why I gotta put my seat up for takeoff and landing anyway??!! It’s 6inches bytch damn. 6 inches gonna break my spine?

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a dude that doesn't travel. :unimpressed:

last row you can't recline. deal widdit.

if I wanna put my seat back, suck it up and deal widdit.

don't like it, don't fly. :unimpressed:

that's the game. Get better seats next time. :snooze:
Exactly. He should be mad at the airlines not her. That feature is apart of what she paid for. Anyone saying reclining your seat is rude is a brainwash idiot. These airlines are the ones that are cramming these seats in. That last row is dirt cheap. shytty seat, last to deboard and you can’t hear shyt because of the engine. He needs to buy better seats.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
My theory is the "rude to recline" crowd and everyone else who gets aggie about being uncomfortable on flights is just scared of flying.

People who aren't scared of flying know that even private jets can be uncomfortable and that's the cost of getting where you're going faster.
that or they do nothing but short hops - LA to Vegas, Miami to ATL....if i'm flying SF to NY, i'm reclining and fukk whatever hurt feelings you got.

edit: or they those basic economy, no seat selection brehs already mad they got stuck with the middle seat by the bathroom :mjgrin:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Ok. Just don’t pull out your phone and record for us if some cac starts jabbing your seat :yeshrug:

or if someone else does something you don’t like

This scary ass motherfukker :mjlol:

Don't worry though, last time that happened he got to talk to the cops when we landed.

Don't be dense, assault is assault and airspace is federal.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They're both jerks. We don't know what led up to this except her word. Clearly, he felt his space was being invaded by her reclined seat. It's common courtesy to ask if a person would mind if you tilted back. Instead of punching her seat, he should have been an adult and asked her to move her seat up.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
if a seat reclined - a KNOWN "THREAT" - pushes you over the edge, you might want to sort out your life. and you're still not making any sense by telling someone to upgrade for something available to them in all cabins while what you seek is only available in select cabins. there is NO RULE OR EXPECTATION not to recline, where did this get made up from?

and plenty of people take their socks and shoes off to fly...that doesn't bother me :yeshrug:
Sounds like you just need to sort out your spine :yeshrug:

and I never said just don’t recline. I’m speaking specifically to you who are saying fukk those behind you if they get uncomfortable etc...

like I said, it’s fukk everyone don’t get a post entitled attitude when someone disturbs you while you’re disturbing them.

Get a better seat if you want to stretch out that bad :yeshrug:

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
This scary ass motherfukker :mjlol:

Don't worry though, last time that happened he got to talk to the cops when we landed.

Don't be dense, assault is assault and airspace is federal.
I’m scary but you bragging about going to lean your seat back and calling the cops.

you filing a report every time you lean your seat back is proving my point. nikka said assault :mjlol:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I’m scary but you bragging about going to lean your seat back and calling the cops.

you filing a report every time you lean your seat back is proving my point. nikka said assault :mjlol:

Ah yes so I should get myself arrested for fist fighting the immature man child jabbing at my seat?

I usually travel for work, I can let the authorities handle troublemaking children.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Pepper spray that goofball...believe me when I tell you, I'm gonna be 100% comfortable in my seat, no matter the cost or situation.