Man punches woman’s seat on plane, because hers reclines, and his doesn’t

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
a dude that doesn't travel. :unimpressed:

last row you can't recline. deal widdit.

if I wanna put my seat back, suck it up and deal widdit.

don't like it, don't fly. :unimpressed:

that's the game. Get better seats next time. :snooze:
Yup, itd be like complaining front row has no
Place to put a carry on. The plane is built that way

Daps
Reppin
MD
1st class is for domestic flights and shorter leg flights, business for overseas where you have total reclining seats that are like beds.

Anything over 6 hours when I fly overseas for personal is business class. That's what me and wifey do. That trip we took 2 years ago to Australia....no gotdamn way was I staying in coach. But I LOVED the cacs walking by all furious seeing us chilling in business class. :smugfavre:
Any international trip, I'm buying a economy plus ticket and then upgrading to business using my status and points. Anything over 5hr in economy is hell.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
1st class is for domestic flights and shorter leg flights, business for overseas where you have total reclining seats that are like beds.

Anything over 6 hours when I fly overseas for personal is business class. That's what me and wifey do. That trip we took 2 years ago to Australia....no gotdamn way was I staying in coach. But I LOVED the cacs walking by all furious seeing us chilling in business class. :smugfavre:

bruh?!?!

I appreciate that you gave homey good advice but anytime someone starts a question with "what's the difference between...":lupe: you must FIRST call them a cocksucker and promptly tell them to beat it

Probably Southwest where it's first come, first serve. No seat selection

He got caught slipping on that check-in.

When I fly with southwest I always upgrade to A1-A15 at the counter. It's kind of cheap too. That cac should accept that you get what you pay for.

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
That guy is a legit a$$hole. Yeah that is the worst seat, you beside the toilet. fukk that guy she paid for her seat.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Blame the airlines. They restricted legroom so much that reclining is basically pointless. And if you do you can literally put your seat on the person behind yous knees. I had that happen and i move my knees enough they get the message. Just because youCAN recline doesnt mean you should.

I HATE flying. I'm 6'3 The end.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Lmao...

Bunch of nikkas in this thread who never fly pumping there chest up on what 'they'll do.'

Miss me with it. If a nikka start punching ur seat ur gonna have to suck it up till the end of the flight or pray a Federal Air Marshal is on board. As soon as u throw a punch the fed will be waiting with them chains for ur ass as soon as u land...not worth it brehs