Man punches woman’s seat on plane, because hers reclines, and his doesn’t

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
you getting that bent out of shape over something you know a seat can do and something tons of people do on planes sounds like the bigger issue. save up more money if you want more legroom

The feature should be removed. Most people have the sense and courtesy not to do it.

It is one of the thing that frustrates me about this generation. Just lack of respect until they get their lip split.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Why do people always assume the reaction would be different if it was a man.

As said, I almost fukked someone up over that shyt but was offered another seat. Unless you live close to the airport, you're going to be tied as fukk. The last thing you want to deal with is disrespect.

It should be removed keeping things a buck. Expecting people to show consideration is too much.
Eat it and be quiet or kick up a stir and hope they give u another seat.

You gonna go to jail over a plane seat. Yea ok.
Maybe you look psycho

But this guy looks p*ssy which is why a man who is typically going to be beating on the back of a woman's seat like a bytch instead of opening his mouth and giving her her issue

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'm gonna recline my fukking seat first off.. If you don't like it, you can ASK ME NICELY, about moving it up. Most times I'll help you out. But honestly, I only been asked once. Other than that, punching my seat, somebody better move you before it turns into Passenger 57

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The feature should be removed. Most people have the sense and courtesy not to do it.

It is one of the thing that frustrates me about this generation. Just lack of respect until they get their lip split.
LMAO, i see most seats reclined, especially on flights over 90 minutes...in what world are most people sitting upright for these flights? stop it slime, furthermore, like i said, pay for the emergency row or economy plus if you get that frazzled over a reclined seat, or fly broke ass spirit/frontier where seats don't recline.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Y’all in here like “fukk the people behind me. I’ll decline if I want. They’re entitled”

but then wanna get mad if someone rocks your seat.

well if you don’t want people all in your seat don’t recline all over people.

how do you go through life with no respect for other people and then expect them to just take it and not respect you back

if you want to recline so bad get your money up and get first class yourself

“I’m on your knees b b but that doesn’t make it ok to disturb me :mjcry:
LMAO, i see most seats reclined, especially on flights over 90 minutes...in what world are most people sitting upright for these flights? stop it slime, furthermore, like i said, pay for the emergency row or economy plus if you get that frazzled over a reclined seat, or fly broke ass spirit/frontier where seats don't recline.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
People on planes act like it's a fukking protected right or something that they are gonna be comfortable the whole time.

The amount of times I've had to tell people, "Then maybe fly private next time, huh?" is disgusting.

This guy tried to be on some budget shyt and got a budget seat with budget leg room and no recline.

The idea of taking that out on a fellow customer whose merely exercising her right to the seat she paid for (which does have recline) is disgusting.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Y’all in here like “fukk the people behind me. I’ll decline if I want. They’re entitled”

but then wanna get mad if someone rocks your seat.

well if you don’t want people all in your seat don’t recline all over people.

how do you go through life with no respect for other people and then expect them to just take it and not respect you back

if you want to recline so bad get your money up and get first class yourself

“I’m on your knees b b but that doesn’t make it ok to disturb me :mjcry:
how is that disrespect? the fukking seat reclines because sitting upright for hours is not comfortable. it is entitled to get into a plane that offers that feature and expect people not to use it because of you. i have never been mad at someone who reclines in front of me. and again, there is an easy solve for this - pay more for more legroom. i don't need to pay more to recline, it's available in economy, but you clearly want more space, and there are cabins or seating options for that. how yall bytching about space in economy yet not taking the steps available to give yourself more space, that's entitled.

Last edited:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I get upgraded pretty decently since my job ain't paying for first class. I get enough travel to where I'm at least platinum status most years with Delta. Problem is all the fukkin Diamond status mufukkaz still getting ahead of me so I don't make the 1st class upgrade list :pacspit:

:umad:

Already '21 diamond and it's only February :umad:

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
how is that disrespect? the fukking seat reclined because sitting upright for hours is not comfortable. it is entitled to get into a plane that offers that feature and expect people not to use it because of you. i have never been mad at someone who reclines in front of me. and again, there is an easy solve for this - pay more for more legroom. i don't need to pay more to recline, it's available in economy, but you clearly want more space, and there are cabins or seating options for that. how yall bytching about space in economy yet not taking the steps available to give yourself more space, that's entitled.
There’s a lot of shyt you “can do” in life that pushed to the limit is annoying as fukk. It’s called having basic courtesy. I can take my socks and shoes off and put them up for everyone to see and smell. Does that mean I do it? THAT is entitlement.

and like I said your argument goes both ways. If your scoliosis is so bad that you can’t sit up straight, upgrade your seat or else you risk restricting someone and they’ll annoy you.