Man pleads guilty to tricking pregnant girlfriend into taking abortion pill

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And honestly, that's more than "drugging" someone. Dude put chick in the hospital and put her through a traumatizing mental and physical experience. He's LUCKY for 13 years here. That's aggravated assault (in Florida), plus drug abuse charges, distributing pharmaceuticals with no medical license, plus civil suits on top of that. He made out good here.

Also, what if that baby was not his? If a random guy would have done that to the woman, it would be, without a doubt, murder.
i agree with everything in the bolded. murder was still going too far. dude would have done enough time with all those charges you mentioned. constitutionally, i don't think you can say this is murder and at the same time say abortion isn't murder. that's all i'm saying. for it to be murder, you have to then admit that the unborn baby is a person legally. now i'm no lawyer so i don't want to start a whole debate on this but this would have definitely went to the supreme court if he hadn't taken a plea deal.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
i agree with everything in the bolded. murder was still going too far. dude would have done enough time with all those charges you mentioned. constitutionally, i don't think you can say this is murder and at the same time say abortion isn't murder. that's all i'm saying. for it to be murder, you have to then admit that the unborn baby is a person legally. now i'm no lawyer so i don't want to start a whole debate on this but this would have definitely went to the supreme court if he hadn't taken a plea deal.

He's not charged with murder. Learn how to read fakkit. You nikkas are like females with the way you jump on these things so quickly without actually knowing what you're talking about. :heh:

Do you know what an indictment is or how it works?

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's not charged with murder. Learn how to read fakkit. You nikkas are like females with the way you jump on these things so quickly without actually knowing what you're talking about. :heh:

Welden was indicted under the rarely used federal Unborn Victims of Violence Act, a murder charge that carries a life sentence.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
What the guy did is wrong without a doubt, and jail time is deserved. However, the murder charge is a massive double standard. What makes this different from abortion?

The fact that abortion is...you know...the WILLING termination of a fetus and in this case she wasn't at all WILLING. Where the fukk did some of you go to school:why:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The fact that abortion is...you know...the WILLING termination of a fetus and in this case she wasn't at all WILLING. Where the fukk did some of you go to school:why:
So the baby was willing to be killed in abortion? A woman has a right to play god but a man doesn't? Last time I checked it took TWO people to bring a child into the world.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna go ahead and say that the answer here is "No". :russ:

Be a typical female and talk about something you don't know about brehs...
Gonna go ahead and say that the answer here is "No". :russ:

Be a typical female and talk about something you don't know about brehs...
lol, i admited i'm no lawyer. i have no idea what an indictement is but correct me if i'm wrong, they had the intent of charging dude with murder. If that's the case, then i'm saying that's going too far. could you also drop knowledge on what an indictment is and the difference between that and the actual charge?

Daps
Really...i beg to differ...im speaking from experience here maam...

Whats Your argument?

My argument is I watched the interview and the lady stated: "He could've left for the rest of my life but I wouldn't care because I'd have my baby." She didn't expect child support or anything :bryan:

Stop fukking around with girls that have no financial support system and then get caught up :manny: